Cub Net Banking: City Union Bank Net Banking Registration 2023 & Online Login at https://www.onlinecub.net/
Cub Net Banking
City Union Bank is one of the oldest government facilities in India. The bank has served for more than 115 years and still stands firm with quality banking and financial services. CUB is located at Kumbakonam in Tamil Nadu, the bank has opened more than 600 branches in the country due to the large number of customers. Customers can enjoy a variety of services ranging from insurance policies, loans, corporate banking, forex, consumer banking and investment banking services.
This CUB Bank One of the top banks to launch an AI power robot (2016), named Lakshmi. CUB customers can access Lakshmi through the official bank website. She has the skills and knowledge to answer more than 120 banking queries providing better and convenient services. The bank is embracing technology and has improved most of its services by providing internet banking services to customers. This service helps customers to access accounts anytime anywhere using mobile devices.
City Union Bank Internet Banking
CUB Net Banking Services
- Send and receive money online.
- NEFT Transfer
- Transfer money from CUB to a different bank.
- Mobile banking
- Third-Party Transfers.
CUB Net Banking New User Registration
CUB NET BANKING CUB ACTIVATION PROCESS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION OF NEW USER
New net banking users need to register with simple steps to avail online bank services. Here we have following few steps.
- Open Official CUB Net Banking Portal https://www.onlinecub.net
- On the homepage, click on the “Personal Banking” option, which will take you to the link https://www.onlinecub.net.
- The new page checks for an option like “User Access” with another tab listed as “New User Registration”.
- The page will display an application form in which enter the required details like account number, customer ID/CIF number, which is printed on the passbook: debit card number, ATM details like expiry date CVV.
- Next, enter the user ID and password of choice then the user will enter the transaction password, email address and mobile number.
- Ensure that all the details are correct, especially the registered mobile number, it should also be registered in the bank account.
- Now click on proceed button, system will send an OTP number to the number. Enter the space provided to verify the details.
- The portal will now send a success message. User can log in to net banking page for various services.
- Ensure all login details are secure.
How to Change CUB Net Banking Password/Forgot Password?
In case of forgotten password, CUB Net Banking user has to follow few steps to recover or get a new password. Passwords should be kept confidential to avoid illegal transactions of funds from your account.
- Visit the official website https://www.onlinecub.net.
- On the homepage, select the “Forgot Password” tab.
- The page will send an OTP to verify your identity, enter the number to continue.
- Now you can enter the new password, re-enter the password for confirmation and click the submit button to complete it.
- Now you can visit the page using the new password.
- Users who need to change their password, can log in to the official website page.
- Use their login details (password and user id).
- Once logged in, the user can click on the Change Password tab on the dashboard.
- The page will provide a few steps that you can now create a new password for the account.