Punjab National Bank’s Net Banking Services 2023. PNB Net Banking: Login, Form, Application, Registration, Transaction Password Reset, PNB NetBanking Retail Login Page, Corporate Login at www.netpnb.com
PNB Net Banking
Punjab National Bank Net Banking Login is an online platform that allows customers to access banking services such as account details, online transactions (cash withdrawals and deposits), and balance checking. The service is open to registered customers and easily accessible. PNB Bank offers net banking services to its customers who can transact anywhere without the need to visit the bank. This is a big achievement for the bank as customers can open online account, check their balance, pay their bank and transaction fund bills and also check account information easily.
PNB Net Banking Login
PNB is a famous banking and financial services bank in India. It is officially owned by the Government of India to provide services to all Indian citizens. Headquartered in New Delhi, India. PNB Bank was established in 1894 (126 years ago) and ranks as the second largest public sector bank in the country. It has thousands of branches across India (11,000) and after the ATMS merger (13,000). The bank provides various services to millions of customers as it has offices outside Indian borders.
PNB Net Banking New user Registration online
Online Registration Process of PNB Banking Service
The process is accessible to both corporate and retail customers. Activating and registering is easy with the following simple steps.
- Visit the official PNB Internet Banking website page for retail users.
- On the homepage, click the tab Internet Banking Login.
- A new page will appear click on “New User” option.
- Proceed to your entry account no And Registration type.
- Now on the same page, select the “Register for Internet Banking” option, then click on the “Verify” button.
- Enter Type of facility. Immediately the system will send an OTP to your registered mobile number. Use the OTP number in the given space and then select the Continue button.
- Continue by entering the debit card number and ATM PIN, check again and click on the Continue button.
- Note that user has to set login and transaction password. Two passwords must be unique, re-enter password for verification.
- Then the user must agree to all the terms and conditions provided by the page.
- Next click on “Complete Registration” tab, the system will send a successful message. User ID will also be displayed on the page, note the ID for future uses.
- Now you can login to PNB Net Banking platform. However, some services will reflect after 24 or 48 hours.
PNB Corporate Net Banking
The bank has a different process for corporate users. They have to activate or register their PNB Net Banking through the bank branch. The user should download form PNB-1212 from the internet banking page and submit it to the bank. Bank will offer Corporate ID, Administrator ID and Password.
The corporate ID is the same as the admin user and all corporate and other users. Administrators help with various banking activities, such as completing transactions and creating other users.
How to Reset PNB Net Banking Password?
Customers can change or relax their net banking password anytime but through verification process. Password should be strong and unique, keep it secret to prevent account theft or information leakage. Below are few steps to follow.
- Go to the official PNB Net Banking website Link.
- On the login page, enter your user ID and then click on the Continue button.
- Select the “Forgot Password” option on the following page.
- Key in User ID then Submit button.
- A new page will open; The system will send an OTP number to your registered mobile number key in OTP, then click on continue.
- Now proceed to enter Debit Card Number, Linked Account Number and ATM PIN. Click on Continue button.
- Reset your password On the new page, you can change the transaction password or login password. User can also change both passwords but not give same password for both (transaction and login).
- Click the Continue button; The system will send you a success message. Now you can access PNB Net Banking page again.
Punjab National Bank Login
- Navigate to Officer PNB Net Banking Page
- Enter your User ID and select the Continue button. Note that User ID and Customer ID are the same.
- Now enter login password and click on login tab.
- The page will present the terms and conditions where you agree and continue.
- Page will send OTP to your registered mobile number, key in OTP then submit.
- The system will provide 50 questions where users have to select seven security questions. Select the “Register” tab.
- Enter the box and type the appropriate phrase and click on the submit button.
Corporate Users PNB Login
- Go to PNB Net Banking page and then click on Corporate User Tab.
- NET Corporate Admin will enter their Corporate ID, Admin User ID and Password to log in. Other users must use their user ID and login password.
- System admin will send an OTP to the registered mobile number, use it to proceed.
- Now select seven security questions out of 50 and then enter your phrases from the image.
- After this, you can log in to the net banking page.
Money transfer on PNB net banking portal
Customers can transfer funds to accounts anywhere in the country. They do not need to visit the bank as the online process is flexible and convenient. The account user then needs to add a beneficiary to whom they want to transfer the money.
- Transfer money to your account
Retail and corporate PNB users
- Go to the official net banking website page.
- On the homepage, select deals tab and then own accounts.
- Now select the account from where the amount will be transferred from where it should be deposited.
- Next, enter the amount and select the “Continue” button.
- Key in the transaction password and click on submit button to proceed.
- The process is complete.
Transferring funds to a separate account
- Visit the official PNB Net Banking website page.
- On the homepage, go to the “Transaction” tab and then select “Within PNB”.
- Now click on the account from which the money should be transferred and the beneficiary account.
- Now enter the amount to be transferred.
- The system will set the current date by default. You can set the transaction date in case of future payments.
- The portal also allows one to complete transactions multiple times. The page will check the frequency of transactions. This can be daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly. The account holder has to enter the number of installments according to the frequency.
- Click on the Continue button and then enter the transaction password and click on the Submit button to complete the process.
Transfer to other bank accounts using NEFT/RTGS/IMPS.
- Go to the official PNB Net Banking website page Link. https://www.pnbindia.in/retail-internet-banking.html
- On the homepage, then select the “Transactions” tab NEFT/RTGS/IMPS button.
- Now select the account from which the funds should be transferred and the beneficiary account to receive the funds. Add a beneficiary if you don’t want to proceed.
- Enter the amount to be transferred.
- Enter the date of transfer; Time will be basically. The current date will be the transaction date in the system.
- Again select the transaction version and press the Continue button.
- Next, enter the transaction password and click on the submit button.
Corporate users are limited to transfer funds through NEFT/RTGS platform. Rest of the process is same as retail users. Note Corporate users cannot use the IMPS option on the portal.
Transaction limit on PNB Net Banking.
Bank has transaction limit charges for each transfer as per time and amount as shown on images.
How to Pay Punjab National Credit Card Online
Credit card bill payment on PNB net banking portal
- PNB customers have the privilege of applying for their credit cards online through the net banking page.
- To apply for the card, the customer must have an account with the bank; They have to link the card to effect the process.
- The portal also has an auto-debit facility where they can pay credit card bills quickly. However, the platform limits the transfer amount to a minimum amount of the total amount.
- Customers can pay various credit card bills using NEFT facility. The credit card will be added as a beneficiary for the transaction to take place.
- After adding the card, enter the credit card number as your account number and IFSC code.
Services provided by PNB Net Banking
The net banking portal has various services for customers. Financial transactions are done anytime anywhere without visiting a branch.
- Opening bank accounts like fixed deposit and recurring deposit accounts.
- Closing of FD Account
- Opening of PPF account
Service bill payment
- Electricity bill
- Telephone and investment plans
- Checking balance
- Bank account statement
- transaction history
- Check services and status details.
Offline service request
Customers can also avail offline services from the net banking portal. They can change credit card limit through net banking page. Reward points can also be redeemed from the online service. The portal also allows customers to renew their FD account and delete it online. Net Banking is the main solution for banking services for PNB customers in India.