TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme Apply Online | fill in Telangana Chief Minister Dalit Bandhu Scheme Application Form, Eligibility & All Details Here – We all know that many other types of schemes have been started in our country to provide help and benefit to the citizens, similarly, this scheme has become a pilot project in the form of Huzurabad to Telangana Govt By-Election. Launch announced. The government is going to provide financial assistance TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme Initiated by the State Govt. The Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023 It was started with the main objective of helping Dalit families. The state government said that through the TS Dalit Bandhu scheme, the citizens of the state will get a lot of help and their lives will also improve. [Also Read- TS Aasara Pension 2023 | Application Form, Status & Eligibility]
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023
Telangana government has started this scheme to help the citizens of the state. The main objective of starting this project is that the Dalit community of the state can also be empowered. The Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023 Work will be done to encourage entrepreneurship mainly from Dalit families. For this all of them will be given financial assistance from the government. under TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme, the state government will provide Rs 10 lakh to the beneficiaries. This amount will be paid through Direct Benefit Transfer.
For your information, we will tell you that Telangana Chief Minister Dalit Bandhu Scheme It will also be the largest direct benefit transfer scheme in India, in which the benefit amount will be sent directly to the bank account of the beneficiary families, so friends, if you have all the information related to this scheme and you want to take it, then you must read our article completely. [Also Read- IFMIS Telangana: TS Treasury Pay Slip, Login at ismis.telangana.gov.in]
Overview of TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Dalit Bandhu Project|
|started with||Telangana Govt|
|Beneficiaries||Resident of Telangana|
|the aim||Financial assistance|
|Category||Telangana Govt. scheme|
Objective of Dalit Bandhu Project
Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme It is an important program of Telangana Govt. It was started with the main objective of empowering Dalit families and enabling entrepreneurship among them. The government is going to directly transfer the benefit of Rs 10 lakh per family. The Dalit Empowerment Program was announced for the first time in the state budget. Now Telangana government is ready to spend 80,000 crore to 01 lakh crore for this. The Chief Minister said that this project is not just a government project and the government will go ahead to implement it across the country in collaboration with the Centre. [Also Read- (EHS) Telangana Health Card | Application Form, Login & Registration]
Benefits of Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme
- As the Dalit community in Telangana is the most backward community in the state, the families of this community will be provided financial assistance through this scheme.
- This TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme will encourage entrepreneurship, which will help in reducing the rising rate of unemployment among the Dalit community in the state.
- The government has decided to allocate Rs 1200 crore under the Dalit Bandhu scheme to empower the Dalit community.
- This scheme is a welfare scheme for Dalit communities which will provide benefits to them.
- Telangana State Chief Minister himself has taken the responsibility of monitoring this project.
Eligibility Criteria for Dalit Bandhu Scheme
If you want to get the benefits under the Dalit Bandhu Scheme launched by the State Government, you have to visit the official website of this scheme and apply and fulfill the eligibility criteria given below to apply:-
- The applicant of the scheme should be a permanent resident of Telangana state.
- The applicant of the scheme should belong to Dalit community.
- The applicant of the scheme should be below poverty line.
- Caste certificate
- Bank account details
- Valid mobile number
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Residential proof
Application ProcedureDuring the Telangana Dalit Bandhu Project
- The main purpose of Dalit Bandhu Project The Telangana state government has started to provide benefits to the citizens of the state’s Dalit community who were neglected by the previous governments and society.
- So far the state government has announced Telangana Dalit Bandhu SchemeBut information about any official process for application has not been compiled.
- As soon as any information about the process of application under Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2021 is compiled by the government, we will update it through our article.
- The state government has so far decided to provide financial assistance to 11900 families in 119 constituencies of the state under the Dalit Bandhu scheme.
- The process of application under TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme is expected to be available online and offline, for more details you can visit the official website of TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme.