Last Updated: December 21, 2022 at 05:55 PM
LIC Jeevan Lakshya Hindi, LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan Hindi, Jeevan Lakshya Policy in Hindi, Jeevan Lakshya Policy LC in Hindi, Jeevan Lakshya Policy LC in Hindi, Jeevan Lakshya Lisi Plan in Hindi.
Today, through this article, we are going to provide you with detailed information about LIC Jeevan Lab Plan Hindi and LIC Jeevan Rahat Plan. When it comes to getting an insurance policy, people’s first choice is LIC. That is why today through this article we are going to provide you detailed information about LIC’s Jeevan Rahat Plan.
LIC Jeevan Lab Plan Hindi LIC is the largest insurance company in India. Jeevan Rahat policy is one of the many policies of LIC. Under this policy, by investing ₹ 233 every month, you can secure a fat fund of up to ₹ 1700000 for the future. Apart from this, many other benefits are available in LIC. That’s why today we are going to introduce LIC’s Jeevan Rahat Policy ( LIC Jeevan Lab Plan Hindi) We are going to provide detailed information about this…
What is LIC Jeevan Laksha Plan?
LIC’s Jeevan Lab plan is a simple endowment plan. With this plan, the policyholder provides financial support to his family for the future. In his absence, all the requirements are met by LIC’s Jeevan Saha scheme, which is a financial crisis that his family may face in the future.
LIC’s Jeevan Rahat Plan is considered as Non-Linked Participating Limited Premium Payment Personal Savings Plan. This plan also offers a combination of savings and protection. In a way, it is considered a limited premium payment plan. You do not have to pay premium for the entire term under this policy.
Best Health Insurance Policy List of LIC, LIC Health Insurance Plan in Hindi
lic Jeevan Lab Plan Time Period
LIC’s Jeevan Lab Plan was launched in 2020. The minimum amount to invest in Jeevan Lab policy is ₹ 200000. The maximum amount limit is not fixed in the policy. Different time limits are fixed for the maturity of this scheme. Jeevan Lakshya Policy in Hindi
Any person can plan and invest according to different maturity like 16 years, 21 years and 25 years. The time to deposit the premium is 10 years, 15 years and 16 years. You can pay the premium every month on a 3 month 6 month yearly basis.
Features of LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan Policy
The following features are available for purchase of LIC’s Jeevan Rahat policy plan
- LIC Jeevan Lab policy provides protection along with benefits to all its policy holders.
- Citizens between 8 years and 68 years can take this plan under the policy.
- In Jeevan Lafath policy, you can take tenure from 16 years to 25 years.
- In this plan, minimum policy holder should take ₹ 200000 sum assured.
- The maximum tenure of the policy is yet to be decided.
- Loan facility is also available on continuous payment of premium for 3 years.
- On the death of the policyholder, the nominee gets the benefit of the bonus and tax exemption on his premium along with the sum assured.
- If the policyholder dies before the policy maturity, his family will get financial assistance. On the survival of the policyholder, the policyholder receives the policy money in lump sum till maturity.
What is LIC Merchant Registration 2023 LIC Merchant Login Hindi
Rider Plan of LIC Jeevan Lab Plan
There are many advantages of buying LIC Jeevan Lab plan. While taking the plan, all types of coverage are available to the policy holder from the day of purchase of the policy. All these are valid till the end of the policy. The coverage of the plan can provide the policyholder with the benefit of the plan for a specified period.
If additional coverage is required to meet any eventuality, the insured can take the help of rider plan under this plan. You can also ensure your coverage. Each rider gets its own benefits. All these benefits are available to the policy holder. But to get all these rider plans one has to pay some extra premium. Only then will you benefit from them. Jeevan Lakshya Policy in Hindi
- New Critical Inlet Benefit Rider
- Accidental death and disability benefit rider
- Premium Weber Benefit Rider
- Newton Insurance Rider.
- Accidental Benefit Rider.
Double Income from LIC Fixed Deposit 2023, Know Everything about LIC Fixed Deposit Plan Hindi
Documents Required for LIC Jeevan Laksha Plan
Some important documents are required while purchasing LIC Jeevan Lab plan. You need to attach these important documents so that you do not face any problem after completing the policy. That is why documents are required and information about required documents.
- Identity Card (Aadhaar Card)
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Registered mobile number
- Income certificate
- Health history
- Jeevan Lab Plan Form
Procedure to avail LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan
LIC Jeevan Lab plan is only for the people of India and buying this policy is very easy. To get LIC Jeevan Lab plan, you can do this policy online or offline.
- To buy LIC Jeevan plan, first you go to the official website of LIC and select the product option on the home page.
- As soon as you click on this option Insurance Plan option will appear there and you have to click on it.
- Here Jeevan Labh Plan No. 936 appears in Endowment Plan No. 7. You have to click on it and here Jeevan Lab Plan form will open on your screen.
- All the information asked in the form should be filled accurately. Also, what documents have you been asked for? All of them should be scanned and submitted.
- After payment, you will get policy command. You need to keep that policy bond till the policy maturity.
LIC Dhanarekha Plan 863- Details and Benefits LIC Plan 863 Details in Hindi
LIC Jeevan Lakshya Plan- To get Jeevan Lab plan of LIC, you have to go to LIC office and get information about any LIC agent around your home. Here you can buy LIC’s Jeevan Lab plan by visiting your nearest LIC agent. That is, after getting the information about the Jeevan Rahat plan, you can avail this policy by completing it.
In today’s article we have provided you with Jeevan Lakshya PolicyLike Jeevan Lab project Information about We hope you will definitely like whatever information we have given you through this article. If you liked the information provided by us then like it and share it with your friends as much as possible and for other information related to this post, you can join our comment section.