Central Government has developed My Scheme Portal, So that citizens can apply under various schemes run by the Government of India on a single portal. On this portal, citizens can apply online under 203 schemes of 13 categories from the comfort of their homes. Earlier, citizens had to apply for these schemes by visiting different portals. But since the government has started the facility of this portal, citizens can easily apply online for all these schemes on a single platform. If we say, My Scheme Portal is a portal where various types of schemes run by the Central Government have been collected at one place. So that citizens do not need to visit different portals to apply for all these schemes.
Objective of My Scheme Portal
The main objective of launching My Scheme Portal is to provide a platform to the citizens to apply online under various schemes run by the Central Government. Now citizens can apply for various schemes related to agriculture, education, business, skill and employment, sports and culture, health and welfare run by the government on My Scheme Portal . They will not have to apply on different portals/websites. So, it will be easy for them to apply and their time will also be saved.
Benefits of My Scheme Portal
- My Scheme Portal has been developed for the citizens of the country to apply for the benefits of various government schemes .
- On this portal, citizens can apply for various schemes related to agriculture sector, business sector, education sector, social sector, banking sector, agriculture sector and sports sector.
- Citizens can apply under 203 types of government schemes of 13 categories on this portal.
- Now, the citizens will not need to visit different portals to apply for 203 types of government schemes.
- Due to this, citizens will get success in application and their time will also be saved.
My Scheme Portal Eligibility
- It is mandatory for the applicants to be a permanent resident of the country.
- Citizens of all classes are eligible to avail the facility of this portal.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Bank Account Statement
Procedure to apply on My Scheme Portal
- Visit the official website of My Scheme Portal through this link https://www.myscheme.gov.in/
- On the homepage of this website, you will see schemes related to 13 categories.
- Now, click on the category as per your requirement, Category under which you want to apply.
- After this, all the schemes related to that category will open.
- Now, click on the scheme as per your requirement.
- After clicking, a new page will open, On this page you will get information related to the scheme.
- Now, click on the option of application process.
- Now, carefully read the application process attached to the scheme and apply accordingly.
- In this way you can apply under the scheme as per your requirement.
Find your scheme
- Visit the official website of the scheme
- Now, select the option of Find Scheme For You present on the home page
- A new tab will open, where you have to tell your gender and age.
- Now, select your state and area of your residence.
- After this, select your caste
- Similarly you have to keep answering the options asked
- Finally based on the options selected by you the available scheme will open.