The facility of obtaining online pay slip has been made available by the Government of India for the personnel posted in the security forces of the country. One of these security forces personnel is also from ITBP. Which we also know by the name of Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP). ITBP jawans have been provided with the facility to download and check their monthly salary slips. ITBP jawans can check their pay slip information online by visiting itbpolice.nic.in official website. This website is developed by NIC National Informatics Center (NIC). Jawans can get information about their salary through this portal. Now jawans will not need to visit any government office to get ITBP Salary Slip .
Features and Benefits of ITBP Salary Slip
- Police personnel and other personnel will have to log in to the portal to get information about salary slips.
- Police, jawans and other personnel of the country will be able to see and download their salary slips only after login to the portal.
- Only ITBP (Indo Tibetan Border Police) officers and employees can use the Himveer portal.
- ITBP Personnel can check their every month salary details through Himveer Portal.
- Applicants will save both money and time in getting salary slip through online portal.
How to download ITBP Pay Slip?
- To download ITBP Salary Slip, first of all you have to visit the official website of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force through this link https://itbpolice.nic.in/
- After this the home page of the website will open.
- Now, click on the option of login on this portal.
- After this, enter the login details like username and password and click on the option of login. Then, a new page will open.
- On this page, click on the option of Pay Slip .
- Now a form will open in front of you.
- In this form you have to select the year and month.
- After selection, you have to click on the option of Generate Pay Slip .
- Your salary slip will open in front of you as soon as you click.
- After that you can download this slip.
- If you want, you can also take a print out of this slip.
Login Process on Himveer Portal
- Visit the official website of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force, then Homepage will open.
- On the home page, you will see two options in the login section, out of which you will have to click on the individual login option.
- After clicking, Himveer login page will open.
- Then, enter username, password and captcha code on this page.
- After this, click on Login .
- In this way you will be able to complete the login process on Himveer portal.