Anyone who wants to check their e shram card, can check and download the list online by visiting the the official website. For this, your mobile number must be registered in your e-shram card, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, you need to enter the OTP for checking the E-Shram card list. Unorganized Workers Social Security Board provides benefits of government schemes to labor class citizens through E Shram Card. Financial assistance is also provided to the workers for their economic development.
Benefits and Features of E Shram Card List
- The benefits of all government schemes for labour development will be provided by the government to all the workers.
- All the e shram card holders included in the e shram card new list will be provided accidental insurance of Rs 2 lakh every year by the government.
- Labour class people will be provided financial assistance through E Shram Card.
- Central government will give 500 rupees per month to the e shram card holders.
- It is necessary to register the workers on the e-Shram Portal to get all these benefits.
- Apart from this, all those workers who want to apply in Shram Maandhan Yojana, they will be given a pension of Rs.3000 per month after the age of 60 years.
- Social and economic development of laborers will be ensured through E Shram Card.
Schemes related to E Shram card
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Public Distribution System (PDS)
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana- Rural (PMAY-G)
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Pension Scheme (PM-SYM)
- National Pension Scheme for Shopkeepers Traders and All Employed Persons (NPS Traders)
- Health Insurance Scheme (HIS) for Weavers
- Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY)
- National Social Assistance Program (NSAP) Old Age Protection
- Self-Employment Scheme (Revised) for the rehabilitation of manual fair bearers
- National Safai Karamcharis Finance & Development Corporation (NSKFDC)
Employment schemes covered under E Shram Card
- PM fund scheme
- MNREGA scheme
- Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program
- Prime Minister’s Skill Development Scheme
- Deendayal Upadhyaya Antyodaya Yojana
- Deendayal Upadhyay Rural Skills Scheme
How to check name in e shram card list ?
- Visit the official website of the Ministry of Labor and Employment. The homepage of the website will open.
- If you are already registered then click on Update. After clicking, a new page will open.
- Enter UAN number and date of birth.
- Now you have to enter the captcha code and click on Generate OTP .
- After this, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP
- Then, click on Submit .
- Now a list of E-Shram Card will open, you can check your name in the list.