Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking Login, New User Registration, Regenerate/Unlock Net Banking Password at https://netbanking.kotak.com/knb2/
About Kotak Bank Net Banking
This Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. was founded in 2003 by Uday Kotak and is the second largest Indian private sector bank in the category by market capitalization. It offers various banking products and services like personal finance, investment banking, net banking, life insurance and wealth management services. The bank is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The bank serves millions of Indian citizens and non-Indians every day.
Kotak Bank has 1600 bank branches and 2519 ATMs. With new changes in technology and digital transformation, Kotak Bank has launched Net Banking to enable customers to transact online. Customers can transfer money from one account to another and pay bills through net banking services from the comfort of their homes and offices.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking
Net banking is a platform that allows the transfer of funds from a customer’s Kotak Bank account to any other account of any bank. Using beneficiary’s bank participating in RBI-NEFT scheme. Kotak Mahindra Bank serves Indian citizens only.
Services offered by Kotak Bank Netbanking
- View mini statement
- Stop single/multiple cheques
- Calculate growth of deposits
- View deposit details
- Transfer money
- Schedule payments
- File taxes
- Access statements
- Access certificates
- Demand draft
- Invest in Mutual Funds
- Pay utility Bills
- Recharge prepaid mobile / DTH
- Book bus, rail and air tickets
- Re-issue debit card PIN
Kotak Bank Net Banking Registration 2023
Kotak Mahindra Bank New User Registration 2023 Process for Net Banking Service
- Go to the official website of Kotak Net Banking by clicking here https://netbanking.kotak.com/knb2/
- On the homepage, enter the required details to start the registration process.
- Enter the following details:
- Registered email address.
- First Name, Middle and Last Name.
- Area code
- Telephone number or registered mobile number.
- your race
- birth date
- physical address
- State, city and zip code
- Passport Number (Optional)
- Next, select a security question and provide the appropriate answer that you will use in case you forget your password.
- Click the “I agree” checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Go ahead and enter the captcha code given on the page.
- Check all details again and then click on register button.
- The system will verify the details and register a new account where you can now log in.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking Login
- Go to Official Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking through this link https://netbanking.kotak.com/knb2/
- Enter your User ID (Customer Relationship Number) and Password given during registration.
- Note that the CRN number is shown below your name on your debit or credit card.
- One can also get it from the first page of the check book as a reference number.
- Now that you have entered the password press on it Security Tab Login, System will send OTP to your registered mobile number or email id.
- Enter the OTP to authenticate the details, the portal will open the Net Banking homepage, and you can access your banking services.
How To Check Account Balance in Kotak Net Banking?
It is very easy to check your account balance using net banking and mobile banking. The process for checking account balance with both net banking and mobile banking are mentioned below:
Checking Account Balance Through KMBL Net Banking
- First, Login to Kotak Mahindra Bank ‘Net Banking’. ( You can see the steps for login to Kotak Mahindra Bank net banking from above)
- After login, Select ‘Banking’
- Then, Select ‘Account Overview’ to view your account balance
Check Balance Through KMBL Mobile Banking
- Login to Kotak Mahindra Bank ‘Mobile Banking’
- After login, Go to ‘Banking’
- Then, Click on ‘Account Activity’ to check your account balance
How to Regenerate/Unlock kotak net banking password online
Kotak Bank customers can unlock a net banking account with a few steps that do not require a visit to the bank. If someone forgets their password, they also need to follow the steps below:
- On the official Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited kotak.com, Go to net banking https://www.kotak.com/en/digital-banking/ways-to-bank/net-banking.html
- Click Forgot Password/Blocked Password at the bottom of the page.
- Click on Options where it will take you to a new reset page.
- Next, enter the User ID, which is your CRN number.
- Answer the mandatory questions, then choose a method for additional authentication.
- Debit card verifies using debit card PIN details.
- Using the security question asked during registration.
- Credit card through appropriate credit card PIN details.
- After the verification process with the above details, now enter a new six-character password.
- The system will send another password to your email address and mobile number. System will unlock block account immediately after new password.
- Now login to net banking with the six character password sent to your email and another six character password.
- You can request additional verification procedures like answering questions about the account or using the OTP sent to your mobile or email ID.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking Transaction Limits
|Transfer Type||Daily Transaction Limit||Transaction Limit per Beneficiary|
|NEFT||Rs.10 lakh||Rs.5 lakh|
|IMPS||Rs.2 lakh||Rs.2 lakh|
|RTGS||Rs.10 lakh||Rs.5 lakh|
|One-Time Fund Transfers (UPI, Scan & Pay)||Rs.50,000||Rs.50,000|
|Transfer within Kotak Bank||Rs.10 lakh||Rs.5 lakh|