ICICI Bank Net Banking: ICICI Net Banking Registration 2023, ICICI Bank Net Banking Login, transfer funds through ICICI NetBanking account at www.icicibank.com
ICICI Net Banking
ICICI Bank is an international banking and financial services organization that enrolls millions of customers in India and abroad. The bank has 5,275 branches in India and operates in 17 countries globally. ICICI supports its customers by providing accessible services like internet banking. Customers can transact money from anywhere without visiting the bank. They only need to register and login for services like balance check, mini statement, fund transfer etc.
ICICI Net Banking Login
- Visit the official ICICI NetBanking portal; On the login page, enter your ID and password.
- Now click on login tab, and there you can access all internet banking services from one platform.
ICICI Net Banking Enrollment
Registration is the first process to use net banking services; Here, you provide personal details for verification. The applicant also creates a password and user ID to help log in to the official net banking page.
- Go to ICICI Net Banking website Portal
- On the homepage, click the “Login” button next to the “Personal Banking” tab.
- Once login selects the “Get User-ID” tab to begin with the registration process.
- A new page will appear click on “Click here to proceed” option, then enter your ICICI Bank account number and registered mobile number. Now click on “Go” tab to move to the next step.
- The portal will generate a user ID for your account and send it to the portal.
- Go to the login page again and select “Generate Password”.
- A new page will appear indicating “Click here to proceed”.
- Enter the User-ID issued in the previous steps, then click on “Go”.
- Go ahead and enter your registered mobile number, and the system will send an OTP.
- Enter OTP for detailed verification; Then the system will generate a password to access the internet banking portal.
How to Reset ICICI Bank Net Banking Password?
- Go to the official website of ICICI https://www.icicibank.com/ page.
- On the menu, select the “Get Password” tab, go ahead and enter the user ID and then click the “Go” button.
- Enter the registered mobile number and then select the “Go” option to receive the OTP.
- Enter OTP for data validation process then click on “Go” tab.
- A new page will appear prompting you to create a new password. Re-enter password for verification and select “Go” tab.
- The portal will send a message to create a password.
How to transfer funds through ICICI Net Banking service?
- Go to ICICI Internet Banking pagewww.icicibank.comand on the menu,
- Select the “Fund Transfer” tab, which is under “Payment and Transfer Options”.
- On the menu, select the relevant transfer type from the list offered. Next, click on the “Transfer Now” option.
- On the beneficiary, the list selects the account to transfer the money to check before doing any cash transaction.
- Go ahead and enter the details like amount, transaction date, payment type/mode and then click submit.
- The portal will display transaction details for verification; If true, click the submit button to complete the transaction.