BOB (Bank of Baroda) Missed Call Service for Account Balance Check. Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Number, Missed Call, SMS, Net Banking, BOB Mobile App, ATM. BOB Mini Statement Number is given below.
Bank of Baroda Mini Statement
How to get Bank of Baroda Mini Statement
Serving over 131 million customers in 20 countries globally. Bank of Baroda provides best quality services in all branches. All customers are eligible for bank account statement through offline or online platform. Account holders can check their mini statement through mobile services like SMS, mobile app, internet banking or by visiting a BOB ATM.
Ways to Access BOB Mini Statements
Bank of Baroda customers can check their mini statement using the following options.
- Using SMS method
- Missed call service
- Go to the ATM
- PNB One App.’
- Internet Banking
Bank of Baroda Mini Statement No. Missed Call
BOB Mini Statement by Missed Call Service
The process requires a mobile number registered with the bank. Once registered, the user can follow the steps below.
- Call the number 8468001122 From your registered mobile number.
- The system will automatically disconnect the call.
- After a few seconds, an SMS containing recent transactions will appear on your mobile number.
A customer having multiple accounts under the same mobile number should mention their request to get the correct details.
How to register a mobile number in Bank of Baroda?
Steps to Register Mobile Number
To register your mobile number with BoB Bank, users need to send their bank account via SMS to the bank as follows:
The bank will verify the details and register the number for banking services.
BOB MINI STATEMENT VIA SMS NO
- Type: MINI
Last four digits of your account number and send it to 8422009988.
- The system will send the previous five transactions to your device.
How to Get Bank of Baroda Mini Statement Using BOB Mobile App
- Get the BoB World app on your mobile device.
- Complete the registration process by verifying the mobile number using OTP.
- Next, select the “Register Now” button to proceed.
- Key in your debit card details to get the MPIN on your registered mobile number.
- To access your new PIN, create your preferred password and enter the MPIN sent to your mobile number.
- After login credentials settings, proceed to “My Account” option under “Savings Account” section.
- Enter the account number for which you want to receive the mini statement.
- Press the “View Mini Statement” option to get the latest transaction details.
- User can request a printout or email the details.
BOB Mini Statement using ATM
With multiple Bank of Baroda ATMs across India, customers can visit any machine to access mini statements.
- Visit BoB ATM and insert your debit card.
- Select the banking option and enter your PIN.
- Select the Small Statement tab to open a new page.
- The system will display the last 10 transactions from your account.
Mini Statement through Bank of Baroda (BOB) Net Banking
Steps to Get BOB Mini Statement Using Internet Banking
- Visit the official Bank of Baroda internet banking portal Link.
- Enter your user ID and password to continue.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number for verification.
- Enter the OTP and select the Submit tab.
- Next, enter your transaction password and press the submit button.
- Go to “Account Details” option to view recent transactions.
- How many times can user check mini statement through missed call service?
The missed call service is open to registered users; Bank does not have any specific time limit for mini statement service.
- Bank of Baroda Mini Statement No. Missed Call
- BANK OF BARODA MINI STATEMENT WHATSAPP NO
- BOB full form?
Bank of Baroda (BOB)