Jai Bheem Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2023 Under this, the Delhi government provides free coaching to Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) talented students. Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal launched this scheme to provide free coaching to SC and ST students for IPS, IAS and IRS exams. Under the SC/ST Free Coaching Yojana, the entire cost of training will be borne by the Delhi government. Jai Bheem Chief Minister Talent Development Scheme We are going to provide complete information about registration process, eligibility documents etc.
Jai Bheem CM Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2023
Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe students applying under this scheme will be given free coaching and a monthly scholarship of Rs 2500. This scheme is very important for girls. Students can avail Delhi Sc / St free coaching scheme only 2 times. Students applying under this scheme must have passed 10th and 12th with good marks from Delhi schools. According to Jai Bheem CM Pratibha Vikas Yojana, students whose annual family income is less than 2 lakhs, all the expenses of those students will be borne by the Delhi Government, if the annual income of the students’ family is between 2 lakhs and 6 lakhs. Lakhs, then the government will bear only 75% of the coaching expenses of the students and the rest of the expenses have to be borne by the students themselves.
SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme
15 April 2023 Update: The Chief Minister gives the green light that the beneficiaries will receive financial assistance soon
Under the Jai Bheem Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana launched by the Delhi government, financial assistance will be provided to the beneficiaries of this scheme soon. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has directed to provide financial assistance to students in the form of scholarships. And free coaching facility should be provided to them to prepare for competitive exams. To complete this work, all coaching institutes will be funded by SC/ST welfare department soon. Beneficiary students will get the full benefit of this scheme. Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Welfare Minister Raj Kumar Anand on Wednesday held a meeting with the directors of the coaching institutes along with the senior officials who were part of the panel and the directors of the coaching institutes.
Information about Jai Bheem CM Pratibha Vikas Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Jai Bheem Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Delhi|
|Dept||SC/ST Welfare Department, Delhi|
|Objective||To provide free training opportunities|
|Starting date to apply||Available soon|
|Type of scheme||Delhi Govt. The project|
|Application Method||Both online and offline|
Objective of Jai Bheem CM Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2023
Due to the weak economic status of the families of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe students in Delhi, they are unable to prepare for exams like engineering and medical coaching due to high fees in private institutes. Keeping this in mind, the Delhi government has provided free coaching to talented students from the SC and ST category to crack the competitive exams through the Chief Minister Jai Bheem Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2023. To encourage and assist in obtaining employment. Under the Jai Bheem CM Pratibha Vikas Yojana, students are made self-sufficient by providing financial assistance of Rs 2500 per month apart from free coaching.
SC Post Matric Scholarship
Jai Bheem CM Talent Development Scheme Stipend
Stipend facility will also be provided to all the students who are beneficiaries of Jai Bheem CM Pratibha Vikas Yojana. This will be provided by the coaching centre. The stipend amount under this scheme is fixed at ₹ 2500/- per month.
What is the coaching under this scheme?
- Talented students preparing for competitive exams commonly held in the country like Group A and Group B of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) and various judicial services can avail. The project
- Students preparing for Group A and Group B examinations conducted by the State Public Service Commission, Officer Level Examinations of Banks, Insurance Companies and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) can also apply for this dynamic scheme. would be eligible
- Students preparing for other competitive exams like IIT, Medical, CAT, CLAT can also avail this special scheme.
Delhi CM Science Aptitude Test Scheme
Coaching institutes under Jai Bheem CM Pratibha Vikas YojanaList
|Coaching Institute Name and Address||Contact name and mobile number of the person|
|Sachdeva College Limited 29, South Patel Nagar, New Delhi-08.||Mr. Som Sachdeva 9810008070|
|KD Campus Pvt. Ltd. 1997, Outram Lines, GTB Nagar, New Delhi-09.||Dr. Raj Kishore Chaudhary 9654346771|
|Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Byjuice Classes, B1/12, Lower Ground Floor, Apsara Arcade Building, Karol Bagh.||Dr. Satya Prakash Jha. Mobile number 9999225866|
|Sri Chaitanya Educational Institute (Managed by Varsity Education Management Private Limited) 63/3, Ghumman’s House, Kalu Sarai, Sarvapriya Vihar, New Delhi-16.||Sheikh Abdul Salam. 9560703344|
|Career Plus Educational Society. 301/A,-37,38,39 Ansal Building, Comm. Complex Dr. Mukherjee Nagar Delhi-09.||Mr. Anuj Aggarwal 9811069629|
|Samarpun for Education and Welfare Society, Shar Study Circle, 28 Jia Sarai, Near IIT Gate New Delhi-110016.||Mr. Pankaj Yadav 9205158136|
|Kiran Institute of Career Achievement. 3rd Floor, A-4 Hemakund Building, Opp. Chawla Restaurant, Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi- 09.||Mr. Shashi Kant Mishra. 9999816446|
|RAVINDRA INSTITUTE OF INDIAN CIVIL SERVICES (OPC) PVT. Ltd. 102, A/8-9, 2nd Floor, Ansal Building, Mukherjee Nagar, Delhi-110009||Mr. Ravindra Singh 9990962858|
Key facts of CM Jai Bheem Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2023
- This scheme is for Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) students only.
- Students in Delhi can avail CM Jai Bheem Pratibha Vikas Yojana only twice.
- Under this scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed 6 lakhs. Those whose annual income is more than 6 lakhs cannot avail this scheme.
- The government will bear the entire cost of coaching for SC and ST students whose annual family income is less than 2 lakhs.
- Jai Bheem CM Pratibha Vikas Yojana enrolls first-time students whose family annual income is between 2 lakhs to 6 lakhs, then only 75% of the coaching expenses of those students will be covered. Govt, the rest of the expenses have to be paid by the student.
- Delhi Government will bear only 50% of the cost in case of second application.
- After the application, students will have to go to the coaching center every day. If the student is absent for more than 15 days without a valid reason, he will not be eligible for this scheme.
National Scholarship Portal
Eligibility of Coaching Institute under Jai Bheem CM Pratibha Vikas Yojana
- The coaching institute must be registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 / or the Companies Act 2013.
- Should have 3 years experience in coaching institute.
- The institute should be fully operational for at least 3 years with 100 students in the course.
- The institute should have proper infrastructure.
Important Documents of Jai Bheem CM Pratibha Vikas Yojana (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Delhi.
- Applicant must have passed 10th and 12th examination from Delhi with good marks.
- Aadhaar Card
- Address proof
- 10 and 12 Mark Sheet
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
How to register Jai Bheem CM Pratibha Vikas Yojana?
Who are the interested beneficiaries of SC and ST category in Delhi? Jai Bheem Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana Those who want to apply under this can register online and offline. Register as given below and avail this scheme.
- You intend to register online Official website Application form can be downloaded from
- After this, fill all the information asked in the registration form like name, address, mobile number, aadhaar card number and check the form once again.
- After this submit the registration form online.
If you want to register Jai Bheem CM Pratibha Vikas Yojana offline, first go to the coaching center where you want to coach and get the registration form. After that, fill all the information asked in the form like name, address, Aadhaar card number etc and attach photocopies of all your documents along with the form and submit to the same coaching center to avail benefits of Pratibha Vikas Yojana.