Atal Bihari Vajpayee Good Governance Policy Analysis Institute of the Madhya Pradesh Government launched Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme for the development of young people . In this scheme, students are provided with the opportunity to work on development schemes. Through the scheme, post-graduated and graduated students of the state will be selected. They will be given a stipend of Rs.8,000 per month from the MP government in the course of the scheme. 15 interns will be selected for each development block. In total, 4695 interns will be recruited in 313 development blocks. To avail the benefits of the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme, interested applicants can on the official website of Madhya Pradesh MP Online form December 7, 2022.
Objective of MP Yuva Internship Yojana
The main objective of the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme is to offer internships to graduate and postgraduate youth of the state, under the development schemes of different departments of the government.
The youth will gain experience of their state’s activities by working at the grassroot level to implement development schemes. Under this scheme, students are provided with the stipend of Rs.8000 per month from The MP Government.
Eligibility for Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme
The applicants must be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
The applicant should not be younger than 18 years and should not be older than 29 years.
The educational qualification of the applicant should be Graduation or Post Graduation.
Candidates will be able to apply under this scheme within two years after completing the degree course.
Documents required for applying in Mukhyamantri Yuva Internship Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Graduation or Post Graduation College Pass Marksheet
- Marksheet of class 10th and 12th
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
How to apply for Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme?
- Visit the official website of MP Online through this link https://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/
- Then, on the Homepage, click on the option of Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme.
- Then, click on the Register option to register, then, a registration form will open
- In the registration form, you have to fill all the required information
- Then click on submit, to submit the information.
How to Track Application Status
- Visit the official website of MP Online > Click on Chief Minister Youth Internship Scheme
- After this a new page will open
- Here a box is shown to know the status of your application, where you have to enter your application number.
- After entering the application number, click on the check option
- In this way you can check your application status