Maharashtra Kukut Palan Karj Yojana 2023: – To reduce the unemployment rate in the country and for the welfare of the citizens, various schemes are being run by the Central Government and the State Government so that the people of the country can get benefits. Similarly, a new scheme has been launched by the Government of Maharashtra for the citizens of its state to establish self-employment and increase business. the name of the scheme Is Maharashtra Poultry Farming Loan Scheme.
Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the state government in the form of loan and subsidy for poultry farming. So that poultry farming can be promoted in the state. If you also want to start or expand poultry farming business, then you can take advantage by applying under this scheme. Today we will provide you complete information related to Poultry Farming Loan Scheme Maharashtra through this article.
Maharashtra Poultry Farming Loan Scheme 2023
The Poultry Follow Loan Scheme has been launched by the Government of Maharashtra. To promote poultry farming through this scheme, the government financial help will be given. Under the Poultry Farming Loan Scheme, loan facility will be provided to provide employment opportunities to the people and to rear them. Farming farmers, poultry farmers, poultry farmers can get loans from banks at low interest rates in Maharashtra.
Under this scheme, a loan of 50 thousand to 10 lakh rupees will be given by the government through banks. It will have a tenure of 5 years to 10 years to repay it.
A non-citizen of the state can apply for this scheme in any branch of their premium bank or financial institution. Now with great ease any citizen of Maharashtra can open their own poultry farm by getting a loan under the Poultry Farming Loan Scheme. And can become financially strong and electric.
Details of Maharashtra Kukut Palan Karj Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Maharashtra Poultry Loan Scheme|
|Started by||Government of Maharashtra|
|Relevant departments||Agriculture Department Government of Maharashtra|
|Beneficiary||citizens of the state|
|Objective||formally grant financial aid|
|Benefit||Assistance of 50 thousand to 10 lakh at a very low base rate|
Purpose of Poultry Farming Loan Scheme Maharashtra
The main objective of starting the Poultry Farming Loan Scheme by the Government of Maharashtra is to double the income of the farmers and to provide new employment opportunities to the unemployed youth. So that poultry farming can be promoted in the state. Along with this, training and technical assistance is to be provided to the farmers for proper bird management and disease control details.
Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the poor farmers, laborers, unemployed youth and women of the state to make a form of rearing. Citizens of Maharashtra who do job and are not able to do their own business due to financial constraints can now easily open form for their own child through Maharashtra Poultry Farming Loan Scheme. With this, they will get employment opportunities to get loans at low interest rate as well as their economic condition will also improve.
Banks Giving Maharashtra Poultry follow Loan subsidy
If you want to take loan for child rearing business under Maharashtra Poultry Farming Loan Scheme, then you can take loan from these works which are as follows.
- All commercial banks
- Regional Rural Bank
- State Cooperative Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- State Bank Partner
Maharashtra Poultry Loan Scheme Important Points
- The farmer or business applying under the Poultry Farming Loan Scheme should have farming related experience and adequate training.
- Poultry farm traffic should have enough potential.
- Sufficient amount of land should be sought to fill the form to start poultry farming.
- One should have at least 50 thousand to 1 lakh rupees to start poultry farming on a small scale.
- Under the Poultry Farming Loan Scheme, a loan of up to Rs 7 lakh can be taken from NABARD Bank to expand the business.
- Farmers can take loans for this scheme from the selected NABARD banks by the Government of Maharashtra like State Government Banks, Regional Rural Banks, All Commercial Banks and State Cooperative Agriculture and Rural Development Banks.
Benefits and Facilities of Maharashtra Poultry Loan Scheme
- Maharashtra Poultry Farming Loan Scheme has been launched for self-employment to land farmers, small and marginal farmers, unemployed youth and rural women.
- The permission to follow through this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the citizens of the state.
- Under the poultry farming loan scheme, loans ranging from Rs 50 thousand to Rs 10 lakh will be given by the government.
- Maharashtra Poultry Hair Loan Scheme will increase the production of poultry hair and eggs in the country.
- Poultry farming business can be started with very less capital.
- Rural and urban livelihood will increase through this scheme.
- The maximum benefit of this scheme will be to the farmers as they can do poultry farming as a small business along with agriculture.
- Loans and subsidies can be availed for the purchase of radar, medicines, equipment and essential equipment.
- Any citizen of the state who wants to make self-employment can apply to get a loan under this scheme.
- By taking a loan from the bank at a very low interest, now one can easily establish one’s employment without any hassle.
- Unemployed youth of Maharashtra will get new employment opportunities through this scheme.
Eligibility for Maharashtra Poultry Loan Scheme
- Must be a native of Maharashtra for Maharashtra Poultry Farming Loan Scheme.
- The person applying should be poor, labor or who.
- The person who is already doing business like fish farming, goat rearing will also be eligible for this scheme.
- Workers working in organized and unorganized sectors can also apply for this scheme.
- The person applying for the cradle must have sufficient experience.
- Any person who wants to apply in the scheme should be between 18 years to 60 years of age.
- Disappointment is going to have its own land for poultry farming.
- The applying citizen should not be a defaulter of any bank or financial institution.
Documents Required for Poultry Farming Loan Scheme Maharashtra
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Ration card
- passport size photograph
- voter ID card
- Report related to business plan
- Photocopy of Banking Banking
- poultry farm business permit
- Bill of purchase of equipment, cage, foil
- Animal Care Standards Permit
- mobile number
Procedure to apply under Maharashtra Poultry Loan Scheme
Maharashtra Kukut Palan Karj Yojana or Maharashtra Poultry Farming Loan Scheme is being operated by the Government of Maharashtra to promote rearing in the state. You can easily get the loan applying under this scheme, follow the process mentioned below to apply for the scheme:
- First of all, visit any nationalized bank or your nearest bank branch to apply under Maharashtra Poultry Farming Loan Scheme.
- After this, get the application form from the bank.
- After receiving the application form, fill all the required information carefully and attach the necessary documents asked with the form.
- After this, add your photo in your form with sign.
- Now, submit this application form and document to the bank.
- After this your submitted form will be checked by the bank.
- If all the documents are found correct then you will be provided with the benefits of Maharashtra Poultry Farming Scheme.
Maharashtra Poultry Loan Scheme FAQs
Maharashtra government through this scheme is to provide financial assistance in the form of loan and subsidy to the citizens of the state to start or expand poultry farming agriculture business.
Under the Maharashtra Poultry Farming Loan Scheme, loans ranging from Rs 50,000 to Rs 10 lakh will be given by the government at a very low interest rate.
One can apply under this scheme through the process of awakening.
The age of the eligible candidate should be between 18 years to 60 years to apply under this scheme.