Ksheerashri Portal:- Farmers in Kerala can go to KsheeraSri to get answers to their queries about Dairy Cooperatives, Dairy Farmers, Dairy Development Department and more. This portal teaches you how to farm milk in a modern way. The Kerala government is planning to set up a Ksheerashri portal to get benefits for dairy farmers in the state. In this article we will talk ksheerasree.kerala.gov.in What are the portal and its main objectives and benefits. Also, we will learn how to use this portal and how farmers can benefit from it.
The Kerala government is planning to set up a Ksheerashri web portal to encourage dairy farmers in the state of Karnataka. Currently, as of 2022, 2 lakh farmers in the state supply milk to 3,600 dairy cooperatives.
Ksheerasiri Kerala is an app that helps dairy cooperatives like dairy farmers, dairy development department, MILMA etc by providing services and solutions to them. Around 320 farmers have signed up on this online portal to get benefits like workflow engine, role based dashboard, e-payment and milk sale. The state government’s plan is to sign everyone up on the portal. A special drive will be conducted from August 15 to August 20 for the same reason. This scheme is beneficial to both the farmers and the government. The more farmers join this, the more prosperous the state will be and the dairy will grow.
Kerala has mobile apps that make it easy to buy milk online, sign up dairy farmers, agents pick up milk, etc.
Kerala Labor Registration
ksheerasree.kerala.gov.in details under review
|Name of web portals||Ksheerasree Portal|
|Presented by||Kerala Govt|
|The main objective||To provide online services and payment facilities to dairy farmers.|
Ksheerasree Portal Objectives
The aim of Ksheerasiri Kerala is to transform modern, holistic and honest dairy farmers with the help of ICT technology to run the data management system of the state. Ksheerasiri Kerala is a web app that helps dairy cooperatives like dairy farmers, dairy development department, MILMA by providing services and solutions.
Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme
Ksheerasree Portal Key Points and Benefits
- This Ksheerashri portal was established to unite all the milk producers of the state.
- This scheme provides incentive benefits to the farmers.
- Kerala has mobile apps that make it easy to buy milk online, sign up dairy farmers, agents pick up milk, etc.
- Ksheerasiri in Kerala has the most up-to-date equipment for dairy farming.
- This platform will increase openness of dairy farmers and online payments and prevent fraud. This means that those doing business through this portal will not face any fraud
- Farmers will get Smart ID after registering on website ksheerasree.kerala.gov.in.
- The Ksheerasree Kerala site has a function that allows users to automatically set their rates through the portal.
- Using this portal improves accuracy in accounting.
- A fully automated milk storage system is accessible through this site.
- Ksheerasree portal allows cashless transactions and paperless work.
- The Ksheerasree Kerala portal will be responsible for all analysis and reports, which will contribute to the decision-support system.
- At Ksheerasree, farmers from Kerala offer comprehensive information about their land, livestock and fodder cultivation.
- Ksheerasree Kerala sends notifications of pending jobs and delays to officials across the state.
Kerala Job Fair Registration
Ksheerashri Portal Eligibility
To register yourself, you need to follow some points:
- Applicant must be from Kerala
- Candidates interested in working in a service related to dairy farmers can complete the registration.
- Benefits are available to Dairy Co-operative Societies, Dairy Farmers and Dairy Development Department.
Ksheerasree Portal Documents
Documents required to register on this portal are:
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Passport size photographs
- Bank account
- Ration card holder.
Ksheerasree Portal fARMR Registration ProcedureSS
All applicants can register on the official website Ksheerasree Portal
- You will be shown the home page where you have to click Farmer Registration Option to register yourself.
- Then a new page will open in front of you in the name of Signup and you have to fill the details as shown.
- First you need to fill applicant’s Aadhaar card number and their mobile number.
- Now click on the button to send OTP, it will be sent to your mobile, you have to enter the OTP received on mobile to verify it, then click on submit button.
- You will register successfully.
Ksheerasree Portal Login
You must visit the official website of the portal.
- On the homepage, you will find the option to login.
- A new page will open.
- Credentials, User ID and Password must be provided.
- User IDs can be your Smart ID, Aadhaar number or a User ID created by the department admin.
- After that click on submit button and you will be successfully logged into the portal.
Subsidized Ksheerasree portal
- Visit the Ksheerasree portal, select Services from the homepage and click Subsidy option.
- You have to select the scheme you want by clicking “Apply Scheme” button after viewing all available programs and subsidies.
- After clicking you need to login and once you can apply for the scheme.