Vijaya Bank has now merged and changed to Bank of Baroda Net Banking: https://www.vijayabankonline.in/NASApp/continue-login.html (or) Visit Vijaya Bank Net Banking New Portal 2023 at https://evijaya.bankofbaroda.in
Vijaya Bank Net Banking
Vijaya Bank Net Banking is the newest and best service offered by Vijaya Bank now Bank of Baroda. These are the only banking services that do not require visiting the bank for transactions. Vijaya Bank has all the registration process for customers. Vijaya Bank is a leading bank in India providing financial and banking services to all Indian citizens; It was established in 1931 and has opened 2031 offices in the country. The new net banking services will help customers to bank and transact without the help of bank officials. How to Register/Activate Vijayabank Net Banking Online at www.vijayabankonline.in.
Vijaya Bank Net Banking Login
Now that you are registered, you can login through the official website page as below.
- Visit Vijaya Official Net Banking Page https://evijaya.bankofbaroda.in
- On the right-hand menu, click VNET Banking.
- Next, click on the Retail Net Banking or Corporate Net Banking tab.
- Select Continue and continue to login.
- The page will display the login page, here enter the user id, password and security code provided.
- Now press login button.
Vijaya Bank Bank of Baroda Net Banking Enrollment
Applicants can use the online process to register and create their account. Follow the steps below to register for online banking service.
- Navigate to the official website of Vijaya Bank https://evijaya.bankofbaroda.in/
- On the homepage, select the tab VNET Banking.
- Next, click on Retail Net Banking/Corporate Banking tab
- Proceed to click the Continue button to log in where the login screen will be displayed.
- Click on Now New user? Register here Clicking on the link will direct you to the page Net Banking Register Page
- Your debit card number, ATM PIN, card expiry date, date of birth, PAN number and key in any of the last three transactions.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the submit button.
- The portal will send an OTP number to your registered mobile phone.
- Use the OTP in the space provided and then enter your desired user ID and password.
- Select the Submit button; Now, you are officially registered for Vijaya Net banking services.
Vijaya Bank of Baroda Net Banking Password Reset Procedure.
You can reset your password if you have forgotten your password or suspect that your account details have been leaked. Follow the steps below for a successful reset process.
- Go to official VNET banking page https://evijaya.bankofbaroda.in
- On the homepage, click on the VNET button and proceed to the Retail or Corporate Net Banking tab.
- Select the Continue button where the login page will appear.
- Now click on the Forgot Password link at the bottom of the page. The system will take you to the Reset Password page.
- Enter user id, account number and captcha code then submit.
- The page will send an OTP to your mobile number Enter the number for verification.
- Next, enter and confirm the new password, then click the Submit button to complete the process.
Account holder can transact any amount through Vijaya Bank Net Banking process is easy as you can transact anytime anywhere. However, make sure that the password is secret to avoid theft of funds from your Vijaya account.
How to Activate Net Banking in Vijaya Bank
Follow the simple process of Vijaya Bank Bank of Baroda Net Banking Registration given above in this article.