Kerala Housing Board Scheme Application Form 2023, District Wise Beneficiary List, How to Apply Housing Board Scheme Kerala 2023, Last Date, Eligibility, Grihasree Bhawan Yojana Registration
Kerala Housing Board will soon start inviting online applications for the new project of Kerala state known as Kerala Housing Board Scheme. Under this scheme, the Kerala state government offers houses built on two cents of land to the poorest residents of Kerala. The Grihasree Bhawan Yojana Supporting Non-Governmental Organizations of Kerala, Voluntary Organizations and other sponsors who helped launch the programme. Read below to get detailed information regarding this Kerala Housing Board Scheme Like highlights, objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, steps to apply and more
Kerala Housing Board Scheme 2023
The Government of Kerala is constantly introducing new programs to boost the state’s economy. As the state’s economy grew and contributed equally to social welfare, the Kerala Housing Board was formed. Kerala Housing Board is headquartered in Thiruvananthapuram. Kerala Housing Board will provide loans to economically backward people. The Kerala State Housing Board is essential for implementing the housing policies of the state government. Its objective is to provide safe and affordable housing to all in Kerala. Also, the Board’s initiatives and loan programs have helped many families in the state realize their dream of home ownership.
Kerala Grihasree Bhawan Yojana Highlights
|name||Kerala Housing Board Scheme|
|another name||Grihasree Bhawan Yojana|
|Name of the Department||Kerala State Housing Board|
|Beneficiary||Poor people of the state|
|benefit||Home Subsidy is provided|
Objectives of the Kerala Housing Board Scheme
The main objectives of Grihasree Bhawan Scheme are as follows:
- Provide housing assistance to homeless families
- Help low- and moderate-income families acquire homes at discounted costs and avail discounted home loan interest rates.
- Ensure that anyone who wants to develop houses in Kerala can easily access loans
- The strategy will accelerate the construction of modern urban infrastructure that provides access to roads, water, electricity and other basic services.
- The project intends to build contemporary cities with various amenities.
Kerala Ration Card
Benefits of Kerala Housing Board Scheme
Some of the key benefits of the project are as follows:
- 100 for a house with a footprint of less than 40 square meters. 4 lakhs after subsidy.
- Under this programme, dwellings are expected to cost up to Rs. 4 lakhs of Rs. 6 lakhs.
- Out of which Rs. 4 lakhs scheme, the beneficiary has to contribute extra. 1 lakh as contribution and the sponsor of the project is asking for 1 lakh rupees.
- This time the house will be completed within a year. Housing construction will progress.
- Four phases are used to provide houses under this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Housing Board Scheme
The eligibility criteria for Grihasree Bhawan Yojana are as follows:
- Recipient must be a permanent resident of Kerala.
- If a candidate wants to buy land or a house at a low price, he or she should not already own any property.
- Applicant must have a bank account and complete text of all bank passbook transactions.
- Those in LIG and MIG must have their APL or BPL ration cards to apply for subsidized loans and housing.
- If you are taking a loan to buy a house, the loan repayment period is between three to ten years. Monthly installments will be used for the repayment process.
- Applicant age should be minimum 55 years.
Kerala Job Fair
Documents Required for Grihasree Bhawan Yojana
Some important documents required for the scheme
- Identity card of the applicant
- Address proof
- Annual income of the applicant’s family
- Ration card depicting the category of APL, BPL etc
- mobile number
- Salary slip of the applicant
Procedures to Apply for Kerala Housing Board Scheme
To apply for the Kerala Housing Board Scheme, the user needs to follow the steps given below:
- First, go to Official website of Kerala Housing Board Scheme ie, http://kshb.kerala.gov.in/kshbsite/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on Grihasree Bhawan Yojana Link
- The application form will open on the screen
- Now, fill the form with all the required details
- After that, upload all the required documents
- Finally, submit the application form to the concerned department