TN EMIS School Portal, App Download New Version, School Login for Teachers, Attendance @ emis.tnschools.gov.inBenefits and functionality
Tamil Nadu State has recently developed a dedicated platform to manage all information about students, schools and faculties (teaching and non-teaching). Schools can upload the required information through the official website or state education department TN EMIS Application. Students can access online courses, training modules, study videos and other resources through the official website, which is a good initiative by the Government of Tamil Nadu. Using the site, teachers can also provide high-quality instruction. Each school has an individual 8 digit code, commonly known as EMIS number. The portal is accessible to both teachers and students. Read below to get detailed information regarding this TN EMIS Like highlights, goals, job, benefits, registration process, login process and more
About TN EMIS School Portal
The TN EMIS Portal, was recently created by the State Government of Tamil Nadu under which the students get the best education. Basic information of each student is kept in a centralized database. The Education Department of Tamilnadu Government has given the responsibility to all the instructors to provide the best education to the children. Before starting class with students, it is critical that all professors review the syllabus and course materials. Children frequently request to check their study materials as well. Teachers and students should take this step. Useful e-learning materials are available on the Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform (TNTP) portal run by the Government of School Education.
Tamil Nadu Nan Dathivan Project
|full name||Tamil Nadu Education Management Information System|
|Beneficiary||State students and teachers|
|the aim||To provide high-quality instruction to students and store online data|
|Helpline no||(044) 2567-2790|
TN EMIS School Portal the aim
Teachers can enroll in training modules and instruct students using an e-learning approach. The use of advanced technology also helps students develop their learning skills. For study-related topics, students can access interactive videos, online course information, a variety of practice and simulation resources, and types of mock tests. Therefore, the e-learning site offers standards-compliant, instructional, practical materials, films, interactions, simulations, online courses, training modules and more.
Tamil Nadu Higher Education Assurance Scheme
of works TN EMIS
- Education Management Information System (EMIS) of Tamil Nadu State is a centralized database which contains data of every student, member and institution.
- You need to know the school code to access the school level profile.
- Every school has to register and the headmaster of that school will get the registration details including login id and password.
- If you have login details, you can view and update student attendance through EMIS app.
- On this portal, the school schedule is also posted. A student’s timetable dictates that classes should be held.
TN EMIS School Portal Benefits
Some of the key benefits of TN EMIS are:
- Teachers in Tamil Nadu have access to digital resources through a common repository
- School management posts syllabus, class schedule, new notifications and revision material on this portal.
- A system for tracking professional success
- For the state curriculum, each teacher is assigned a unique identification number.
Pudumai Pen Scheme
Steps to Register TN EMIS School Portal
Each school has its own unique login ID, teachers can use it to access the portal and enter important information related to them. A suitable technology platform is currently in place to track Tamil Nadu’s educational excellence without the need for additional documents:
All schools in Tamil Nadu state are registered with EMIS. After login to TN EMIS website, they will generate your username and password. Below is the list of authorized administrators you need to contact to access the TNTP website.
- School Principal/Headmaster: The Principal is responsible for maintaining the building and grounds as well as monitoring the performance of students and teachers including attendance.
- Chief Education Officer (CEO): After inspection, the CEO is responsible for supervising all the schools in the district.
- Block Education Officer (BEO): BEO is responsible for monitoring all the schools in the block after inspection.
- District Education Officer (DEO): The DEO has the same responsibilities as the CEO and BEO, but has to follow district inspection protocols for all schools.
- The Head Master (HM) of the respective school can issue the admission credentials to the teachers of that institution.
Steps to Login to TN EMIS Portal
To login to the TN EMIS portal, the user has to follow the steps given below:
- First, go to Official website TN EMIS Portal https://emis.tnschools.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Under the login window, enter the username and password
- After that, click on the login button to login to your registered account
Steps to reset a forgotten password
To reset a forgotten password, the user needs to follow the steps below:
- First, go to Official website of TN EMIS Portal
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Under the Login tab, click Forgot password option
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now, select the user types ie,
- After that, enter the username
- Now, click on Submit Request button
- Once authorized by your BRTE / Block Coordinator, your password will be emailed to your registered email address.