What is Chirayu Yojana Chhattisgarh?
The scheme was first launched in 2014 at the Satya Sai Sanjeevani Hospital, Chhattisgarh by the then Chief minister of Chhattisgarh. On the 28th of August of the same year it was extended to all districts in Chhattisgarh. The scheme was switched on. Chhattisgarh Viva Yojana is for children aged 0-18 years. Children aged 0-18 years will receive free treatment if they have a disease. This scheme will screen children. The Chirayu team will investigate different locations.
The Objective of Chhattisgarh Chirayu Yojana
In the state of Chhattisgarh, many children are born every year with some form of disease. In addition, the lack of proper nutrition can lead to many diseases in the newborns. If the treatment is not given at the correct time, the illness will become very severe. It is a problem that must be addressed and children can even die. The government of Chhattisgarh has launched the Chirayu Yojana to improve the health of the children and reduce their mortality. This scheme will see the Chirayu team visiting Anganwadi and schools to test children.
Chirayu Yojana Chhattisgarh Eligibility
- The scheme is only open to children born in Chhattisgarh.
- The scheme is open to children aged 0-18 years.
Benefits of Chhattisgarh Chirayu Yojana
- This scheme has been in operation for a long time now.
- A Chirayu team, which will visit different locations to screen children, will be created under this scheme.
- Screening will be carried out under the supervision and guidance of a medical specialist, to ensure that screening is done properly.
- The scheme will include centers for screening children at Anganwadi Centres, Government Schools, Government Secondary Schools, and Government Residential Schools.
- The scheme does not charge any money to the children for the screening of the children.
- This scheme will cure 35 types of diseases, including low vision, low-hearing, vitamin deficiencies, anemia and heart disease.
- If a child is diagnosed with a disease during the screening process, they will be treated accordingly.
- Any child who is diagnosed with a serious disease will be sent to the nearest hospital for immediate hospitalization.
- The government is running this scheme in each block and district of the state of Chhattisgarh.
- Treatment of children will be free.