Kerala Citizen Service Portal:- A leading website in Kerala known as “Citizen Portal Kerala” offers a wide range of benefits to its users and has now reached an important milestone in its development. The number of applications submitted through the citizen portal maintained by the Government of Kerala has crossed 10 million. The citizen portal in Kerala provides access to a total of 264 different services offered by gram panchayats. In the following part, we are going to gain knowledge about its basics Citizen Service Portal Kerala. We will discuss the services offered on the portal and the benefits of using it.
Citizen Service Portal Kerala
A total of 10.05 lakh applications were received through the portal till November 18. Action was decided on 2.67 million files. When the numbers are broken down one by one, it can be seen that 74% of files in Gram Panchayats, 80% of files in Corporations and 70% of files in Municipalities were rejected. Through the website, the public has access to any service related to local bodies.
Apart from this, it acts as a front for the Integrated Local Self-Governance Management System (ILGMS) for providing online services through Gram Panchayats. The user of the website has access to 264 different services offered by Gram Panchayats. Most appeals were filed in Malappuram, Palakkad and Thrissur districts. The highest number of applications were processed and approved in Wayanad district accounting for 84% of the total applications.
One of the most important achievements of Kerala in the field of e-governance is reaching the milestone of 10 lakhs on the citizen portal. Common people should use internet services more and do things from their own homes instead of waiting in queues at workplaces. According to him, all the services provided by the corporations will also be available online in the next two months.
pauran.lsgkerala.gov.in portal details
|Name of the portal||Kerala Citizen Service Portal|
|Launched by||Kerala State Govt.|
|the aim||Provide e-services to the citizens of the state|
Citizen Service Portal Kerala the aim
The portal aims to provide various benefits to the citizens of the state under a single platform. Citizens get ease in various problems they face and this portal solves such various problems.
Kerala Citizen Service Portal Benefits
The benefits of the portal are listed below:
- Registrations such as births, deaths and marriages are readily available to the public.
- Citizens of all areas covered by the site can register for the plan, whether they live in urban or rural areas.
- Citizens do not need to visit government buildings to obtain various certificates as it can be easily done through the portal. Land Title Certificates, BPL Certificates, General Certificates etc.
- Here, citizens can review government-run programs and submit applications.
- Additionally, the portal provides alternatives to obtain licensing for a wide variety of commercial applications.
- Citizens can also file complaints for various categories including issues like drinking water and buildings.
- Apart from tax information, the portal also provides community related information to state residents.
- This portal ensures that the delivery of services is transparent and corruption free.
- Thanks to the system, the applicant can monitor the progress of the application at any moment and get information about the officer responsible for it.
Kerala Citizen Service Portal Eligibility
To register under the portal, a citizen must be a citizen of Kerala.
Kerala Citizen Service Portal Documents
- Applicant must have Aadhaar number
- mobile number
- E-Mail Id
Citizen Service Portal Kerala Registration process
Registering under the portal is simple:
- When you click on the login button, a pop-up will appear, followed by a link Register.
- Accept the terms and click Continue.
- First, you will be asked to enter your name as it appears on your Aadhaar card.
- Then enter your Aadhaar number.
- followed by the email address.
- followed by mobile number and captcha code.
- After that, click Create Account
- Your account will be established.
Kerala Citizen Service Portal Login
Logging into the portal is simple:
- Visit the official citizen portal of Kerala.
- When you click Login button, a pop-up will appear.
- A form will be displayed.
- Enter your username and password and click the Login button.
Forgot Kerala Citizen Service Portal Username/Password
- Visit the official citizen portal of Kerala.
- On clicking the login button, a pop-up will appear.
- Below is the option to forget your username or password.
- Choose whatever you want.
- If you choose a username, you will be asked to enter your full name and Aadhaar number before being given the option to choose a new username.
- If you choose a password, enter your username and click the Reset Password button.
CITIZEN SERVICE PORTA KERALA CERTIFICATE/ CORRECTION
- Go to the Official website of Citizen Service Portal of Kerala.
- Click e-services In the menu.
- Select birth, death, pension etc. You have the option to choose Certificate And New registration. If you want to correct the information in the certificates, select Request for Corrections there as well.
- After that whichever option you choose a popup will appear to enter login credentials and then click on login button.
- Then the forms will appear and fill the details asked.
- Finally, click the submit button.
Kerala Citizen Service Portal Payment
- Visit Official Citizen Service Portal of Kerala.
- Choose Quick payment In the menu
- Then you can choose three options: File no., Ask for NoMobile no.
- Select any option and enter the details of the selected option.
- Then finally select Search.
- After searching you will be given an option to continue payments and your payment will be completed.