Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking Registration 2023 & Online Login Process at https://www.axisbank.com/business-banking/transact-digitally/corporate-internet-banking/getting-started
Axis Bank is a leading financial and banking services private sector bank in India. The bank serves millions of customers across the country, providing services like net banking, loan services, transactions etc. Axis Bank corporate net banking services serve great purposes as customers do not need to visit the bank for any transaction.
Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking
Today we will discuss about Axis Corporate Net Banking which is a feature introduced for the corporate user. The bank ranks among the best SMEs in India, thus giving it a solid corporate base. Axis has both retail and corporate customers and has net banking services for both.
Types of Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking
Axis Bank has a variety of corporate net banking, where each account has multiple users with account rights.
- View access is modified to view only where a user views transactions using their banking user ID, but they cannot transact from a bank account.
- In a transaction account, the user has the right to transact from the bank account. They can transact in their accounts, third-party accounts, tax payments, NEFT, RTGS IMPD and online payments.
Documents required for Axis Corporate Net Banking registration process
The applicant needs to submit the following documents:
- Axis Bank CIB form for viewing access.
- For a transaction, access the user to submit the CIBF form.
- Partnership letter from partnership firm.
- Board resolution of the company.
- KYC form for non-authorized signatories.
Axis Bank will process the CIB request three days after the user submits the form. The bank will send an SMS with the corporate ID details, and the login ID will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking Login
Using the login and password details, a corporate user can log in to the Axis Net Banking page using the steps below.
- Visit Official Axis Net Banking by clicking on this link https://corporate.axisbank.co.in (or) https://idp.axisbank.co.in/mib/Welcome#!
- On the homepage, click on the Login tab to proceed. A new page will open.
- Click the Corporate Login link on the menu.
- You will be redirected to a new page on the Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking page corporate.axisbank.co.in
- Here please enter Corporate ID, Login ID and Password.
- Click on the login button, and the page will take you to the Axis Corporate Net Banking dashboard.
- Now user can view transaction and all related details from this page.
Axis Bank Net Banking Corporate Reset Password
- Visit the official Axis Corporate Net Banking website through this link https://corporate.axisbank.co.in
- On the homepage, click on the Login tab, and a menu will open immediately.
- On the menu, corporate option will show click on button to continue login.
- Axis Bank Corporate Net Banking page will appear on the screen, select the tab Set or reset a password.
- A new page will open, Enter Corporate ID, Login ID, Email and Mobile Number.
- Click on the Proceed button; The system will send a reset link to your registered email.
- Click to reset a new password. Note that this link is valid for 30 minutes only in case of delay you will need a new link.
- A new page will open again, enter the new password, confirm the same password and OTP number.
- Now you can access net banking page with new password details.