Andhra Bank Net Banking (Union Bank of India), Login, Registration 2023 (Union Bank of India) at onlineandhrabank.net.in
Andhra Bank Net Banking
Andhra Bank has been offering banking services for 96 years and is still setting up more branches to serve Indian citizens. The bank started as a medium-sized public sector bank in India. Andhra Bank is one of the best banks offering digitalized services where customers can bank and transfer money quickly from one account to another. The bank has incorporated net banking services where customers can avail services like balance checking, mini statement, fund transfer etc.
Andhra Bank Net Banking Login
- Visit the official website portal of Andhra Bank.
- On the menu, select the “Internet Banking” tab, then select the “Retail Login Tab” option.
- The page will have two options: Andhra Bank Corporate Login and Retail Login. Select according to account type.
- Go ahead and click on Login option to open Andhra Bank page.
- Now enter your customer id and net banking password and then click on login button. A password is generated during the registration process which can be changed or reset using the same portal.
Andhra Bank Net Banking Registration
For first time user, you need to register online or offline for the service.
- Go to official Andhra Bank Net Banking https://www.onlineandhrabank.net.in/ Portal.
- On the homepage, click on Retailer Login, and the page will show two options Andhra Bank Corporate Login or Retail Login.
- Login page will now be displayed Click on “Register for Net Banking” option.
- System will open a new page where you have to enter customer id, access type, captcha code then select continue button.
- You will get an OTP number on your registered mobile number. Enter the number for verification and click on the proceed button.
- Set a strong login password for login purposes.
How to Reset Andhra Bank Net Banking Password?
Net banking customers can change the password as desired to protect their account. Use the following steps:
- Navigate to Official Andhra Bank Net Banking https://www.onlineandhrabank.net.in/ Service page.
- Next, click on “Internet Banking Login”, then click on “Retail Login” option and click on Login.
- Go ahead and click on Reset login password.
- The page will ask the applicant to enter details like customer id, mobile number, then select the login button.
- The page will send an OTP to your registered mobile number, use it to validate the information then continue.
- The password page will show your choice of password change or reset, confirm password then submit.
- Use the new password to login to the net banking portal.
Andhra Bank Customer-ID
Customer ID or User ID is an essential detail for the login process. Andhra Bank cardholders can access their ID by downloading the Andhra Bank TEJ mobile app.
- Log in to the mobile app with your mobile number, debit card and PIN.
- First time user should go to “My Profile” tab to get Andhra Bank Customer ID.
- Now you can use it for net banking portal.
Benefits of Andhra Bank Net Banking Service.
- Net banking service is fast and convenient as customers can transact from anywhere in the country.
- The portal is user-friendly, with simple features that are easy to understand.
- Customers can access all banking services on one platform.