Gujarat Widow Assistance Scheme:- As we all know, widows in our country are often referred to as those who cannot provide for their families. So today in this article, we will share with you the important aspects of this Ganga Swarup Yojana Which was launched two years ago. In today’s article, we will share with the readers the important factors of the scheme like eligibility criteria, required documents, application process, registration process, selection process and all other important step-by-step guide which is essential. To enroll you under the scheme.
Gujarat Widow Assistance Scheme 2023
Through the implementation of Gujarat Widow Pension Sahay Yojana, all the widows of the state of Gujarat will be financially funded. The importance of this scheme is that it will provide financial funds to all the widows who want to support their family but are not able to provide due to lack of education or belonging to below poverty line group. All the widows will be encouraged so that they have a healthy lifestyle in the near future and they can also pursue their child’s education.
Widow Pension Scheme
New Updates of Gujarat Widow Assistance Scheme
- name of Gujarat Widow Assistance Scheme The Ganges form has changed in the scheme.
- Beneficiary women under this scheme will get Rs 1250 per month as pension.
- This pension amount will be directly deposited in the beneficiary’s bank account.
- About 3.70 lakh widows in 33 districts of the state will get benefit under this scheme.
- This pension amount will be deposited in the first week of every month.
- The Chief Minister of Gujarat has also launched the National Social Assistance Program portal to facilitate direct bank transfer of pension to the beneficiary’s account.
- The Gujarat government has also doubled the annual income eligibility criteria in both rural and urban areas.
- The annual income eligibility criteria is now Rs 120,000 for rural areas and Rs 150,000 for urban areas.
- Now the number of beneficiaries has also been increased from 1.64 lakh to 3.70 lakh.
Chief Minister Matrashakti Yojana
Details of Ganga Swarup Scheme
|Name of the scheme||
Widow Assistance Scheme
To provide better chances of survival
Objective of Gujarat Widow Aid Scheme
The main objective of the government behind this scheme is to help widows who need financial assistance to survive after the death of their husbands. To boost their confidence and help them lead a better life.
Gujarat Widow Assistance Scheme benefits
There are many benefits of Gujarat Widow Sahay Yojana and one of the major benefits is the availability of financial funds which will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries. This scheme is 100% government funded scheme in which no beneficiary has to pay any amount from his own pocket. Every penny to be distributed to the beneficiaries is coming directly from the Gujarat State Government.
Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
An application fee of 20 rupees only will be applicable to enroll you under this scheme.
Gujarat Widow Assistance Scheme Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Gujarat Widow Assistance Scheme, you have to follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- Firstly, the applicant should be a resident of Gujarat state
- Applicant’s age should be anywhere between 18 to 60 years.
Documents required for Gujarat Widow Assistance Scheme
If you are applying for Gujarat Widow Assistance Scheme then the following documents are required:-
- Domicile Certificate
- Affidavit (as per Annexure 2/3)
- Income Certificate (as per Annexure 3/4)
- husband’s death certificate (As per Annexure 3/4)
- Proof of age
- birth certificate
- Matric Certificate
- School Life Certificate
- Any government-issued ID that states age
- If you do not have any of the above then you can submit proof of age from Medical Officer of Government Hospital/Civil Hospital.
- Education Certificate
Application Process of Widow Assistance Scheme
To apply for Gujarat Widow Assistance Scheme, you have to follow the simple steps below:-
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the above documents.
- Submit this form to the Social Security office
- Finally, you will get an approval certificate from the Social Security Department.
Selection Process of Widow Assistance Scheme
To apply for Gujarat Widow Assistance Scheme, you have to follow the simple steps below:
- open up Official website Collector Office – District Bharuch, Government of Gujarat
- On home page go to e-citizen option in menu bar
- Select the Jan Seva Kendra option from the drop-down list
- A new page will appear where you need to click on “Social Security” option
- Press now “Widow Aid May Bring” option and read the information display on the screen
- Now press the “Application Form” option to download the form or collect it from the Mamlatdar/Talati/Jan Seva Kendra office.
- Take a print out of the application form and fill it
- Attach the required documents as mentioned in the above list
- If you select the No option for the question mentioned in the form “Do you have caste or senior citizen certificate” then an affidavit is required to be issued from the concerned office.
- If you select yes option for the question mentioned in the form “Do you have caste or senior citizen certificate” then go directly to the concerned office to submit the form.
- Now if you select yes option for the question mentioned in the form “Does the form require Javab Panch Namu” then take two people for form verification to the concerned office.
- If you select option No for the question mentioned in the form “Does form require JavabPanchNamu” then go directly to the concerned office to submit the form.
- Submit the form to the office and collect the valid documents
Selection of Beneficiary
After submitting your application form, your details filled in the application along with the documents will be verified by the officials. After verification, if your application is approved you can collect the approval letter.
Gujarat Widow Assistance Scheme Helpline number
If you have any queries you can visit the office of Jan Seva Kendra, Bharuch, District Collector Office, Railway Colony, Bharuch, Gujarat-392001 between 10:30 AM to 6:10 PM.