Universal Travel Pass:- Several laws have been developed in various jurisdictions to prevent the rapid transmission of COVID-19. These guidelines are aimed at preventing the spread of corona infection. Maharashtra State Government has now made Universal Travel Pass Registration Form 2023 available online. As Maharashtra was the first state to use universal travel pass forms, several other states followed suit. Two doses of corona vaccine have been administered to a significant number of people across the country.
People who have received both dosages and are actively participating in important services are eligible to have a Universal Travel Pass created for them. Due to this situation they have no difficulty in going anywhere. In today’s article we will talk about Universal Travel Pass
Universal Travel Pass
For entry into bus services and buildings including airlines, workplaces, train stations and shopping malls, fully vaccinated individuals can use the Universal Travel Pass, an electronic pass based on a QR code. Hence it facilitates travel across Indian states.
As long as you have this pass, you can go anywhere you want without any hassle. In fact, you will not be issued a ticket until this pass is issued as required by the Railway Department and Govt. You can request this pass if you can provide proof that you have received both doses of the Covid-19 vaccination. To apply for this pass, you must know the following details. Fill and submit the application form to get your UTP.
The railway department and the government have clarified that no seats or tickets will be given to passengers who do not have a universal pass. An announcement has been made. With the introduction of the new Universal Travel Pass, we can expect an improvement in ticket sales and travel across the state.
Download vaccine certificate by mobile number
Universal Travel Pass details under review
|Name of the service||Universal Travel Pass.|
|Launched||Maharashtra State Govt|
|authority||Department of Disaster Management, Relief & Rehabilitation,|
|Purpose of Issuing UTP||To allow intrastate and interstate movement between restrictions|
Universal Travel Pass Objectives
The objectives of the pass are listed as follows:
- The Universal Pass allows safe passage across the country during the Covid-19 outbreak. The Universal Pass guarantees that all health care and academic facilities are available and functioning.
- The Universal Pass will eliminate the need for any physical verification to identify vaccinated individuals.
- QR code based e-passes ensure that travel is safer and more convenient.
- The Universal Pass will prevent individuals from traveling with fake IDs under the Covid-19 restrictions.
- The Universal Pass will enable passengers to transfer between trains and rickshaws.
- The Universal Pass also facilitates interstate travel without the need for repeated RT-PCR tests.
Download vaccine certificate by name
Universal Travel Pass Features
- The Disaster Management, Relief & Rehabilitation Department of Maharashtra has allowed persons who have received two corona vaccination shots to travel by regional train. In Mumbai, immunization records were verified offline before issuing permits.
- Now online e-pass is available on the official website. Disaster Management, Relief & Rehabilitation Department of Maharashtra has created this website to issue e-passes to critical service personnel and other residents so that they don’t face travel problem.
Universal Travel Pass Eligibility
Before applying users must meet the eligibility criteria:
- You must be a resident of Maharashtra to apply for UTP.
- Children are not eligible for UTP.
- Users are only eligible to apply for UTP if they work in the medical, educational, or public service sectors.
- You must qualify in UTP categories and subcategories to apply.
- If you want to register with UTP, you have to provide the relevant information to the authorities.
Universal Travel Pass Documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Government identification document
- Voter ID Industrial Papers
- mobile number
- Registered Business etc.
Download Booster DOS Certificate
Universal Travel Pass Procedure to Apply through Telegram
- First you need to download the Telegram app from the Google Play Store.
- Then you should add ‘Mahagov’ to this application.
- After this, you have to select ‘MahaGovUniversalPass’.
- On the next page, you have to click “Start”.
- Next, you have to select “Apply for Universal Pass”.
- To get both immunizations, you must enter your cell phone number on the new page.
- Then, an OTP [One-Time Password] You will be given to the registered mobile number.
- Enter the correct information and click the Verify button.
- After one click, all your information will be displayed on the screen.
- To confirm, you have to check and click yes.
- Then, select your image from the gallery and click Confirm Image.
- On the next page, the final confirmation will appear, with all relevant information.
- You have to click Confirm Details button.
- The next step is to apply for a Universal Pass.
- Then you can easily get this pass.
Application Procedure through Universal Travel Pass Main Site
- Visit the website epassmsdma.mahait.com.
- Under the heading “Citizen”, find the link “Universal Pass for Dual Inoculated Citizens” and click on it.
- Enter the cellphone number used when registering for CoWIN.
- Enter the one-time password emailed to your mobile device.
- Information on the applicant’s and their dependents’ Covid-19 vaccination status will be presented.
- Go to the box labeled “Generate Pass” and the pass will show the applicant’s data and an area for them to add a photo of themselves.
- Please upload an image. To submit your photo, you need to click the “Apply” button.
- Within forty-eight hours, an SMS will be sent to the application with a link allowing them to download the Universal Pass to their cell devices.
- Once you get the link, make sure to save the pass on your mobile.