Thiranari Thervu Scheme 2023:- Chief Minister MK Stalin on Wednesday released the Thiranari Thervu Thittam (Aptitude Plan) while inaugurating the outreach program of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT-Madras) to encourage students of government schools to pursue careers in electronic science. Read below to check detailed information related to Thiranari Thervu Thitam Yojana like highlights, objectives, features & benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, application procedure and more.
Thiranari Thervu Scheme Scheme 2023
The Thiranari Thervu Thittam scheme was launched by Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin to provide education to government school students in rural areas. The program was presented in a meeting held at IIT Madras. IIT-Madras will support 1 lakh students annually through this program who are seriously interested in the field of electronics and wish to pursue their education in it. Students of grades 9 to 12 of IIT-Madras rural government schools will be imparted lectures and training through this programme. Individuals selected under the program will receive a stipend of Rs 12,000 per annum for their undergraduate and graduate studies.
TN RTE Admission
Tamil Nadu Major components of Thiranari Thervu Thittam Project
|Name of the scheme||Thiranari Thervu Scheme|
|started with||Tamil Nadu Govt|
|Presented by||Chief Minister MK Stalin|
|Beneficiary||Students of Tamil Nadu|
|benefit||Offer financial assistance for education|
|Monthly stipend||1000/- per month Rs|
|Application Procedure||Online / Offline|
Tamil Nadu Nan Dathivan Project
TN Thiranari Thervu Thittam Project Objective
Chief Minister MK Stalin introduced a new scheme to encourage government school students to join higher institutions. The main objective of the scheme is to encourage students for further education. The program was established so that children in government schools would not be disappointed by not getting individualized instruction like their peers in private institutions. The government will provide financial assistance to the students to continue their education without difficulty
Thiranari Thervu Thittam Project Benefits for Children
Under the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Thiranari Thervu Titam scheme, 1,000 students will be selected from government schools to get instruction in reputed universities like the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
Features and benefits of Thiranari Thervu Scheme
Some of the salient features and benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- Thiranari Thervu Thitam program will help the students of Tamil Nadu
- Through this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the students to continue their education
- This program will encourage female students to pursue higher education
- The future of students will be bright in Thiranari Therv Thitam program
- The entire state is the target of this strategy
- Students will be encouraged to use this program
- Beneficiaries who fulfill the requirements and qualify will get benefits under the programme
Tamil Nadu Free Laptop Scheme
Eligibility criteria for the same Thiranari Thervu Scheme
Applicants applying for the scheme must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Students from Tamil Nadu are eligible to avail the program
- Under the scheme, priority will be given to students studying in remote government schools.
- Applicant should have interest in semiconductor technologies and electronics.
- Students who are currently enrolled in class 10th will also benefit from Tamil Nadu’s new talent aid programme.
Documents required for the scheme
Some important documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- School ID Card
- mobile number
- Age Certificate
- Bank details
Application Process for Thiranari Thervu Titam Scheme 2023
The Tamil Nadu government has recently introduced the Thiranari Thervu Thittam scheme. The official website for this has not yet been published by the government; However, the government will do it soon. We will update this post as soon as there is a new update on this plan.