Apply Netanna Bima Scheme Online | Telangana Netanna Bima Scheme Online Registration | Telangana Netanna Bima Eligibility and Benefits – Government of Telangana is launching a new scheme with an aim to help the people of the state, which is known as Telangana Netanna Bima Scheme. This scheme is launched to provide benefits to the handloom weavers as the handloom weavers scheme is being changed under the insurance cover of the handloom weavers. Through this scheme, the Telangana government provides equity of up to Rs.5 lakhs to the beneficiaries, thereby helping the beneficiary’s family members as well. Today in this article we will tell you what it is Telangana Netanna BimaWhat is the purpose of starting it and who is the eligible citizen. [Also Read- TS Sand Booking (SSMMS) Registration, Track Sand Order Status]
Telangana Nethanna Bima Scheme
Telangana Netanna Bima Scheme It will start on 7th August 2022 in Telangana state. Telangana Municipal Administration and Urban Development Minister has announced this program in the state as this scheme is being launched especially for the welfare of handloom weavers and 7th August is National Handloom Day. [Also Read- Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2022: Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits]
That is why this scheme will be launched across the state on August 7. Under this scheme, the insurance premium will be paid by the State Government and under this, if any of the insured dies due to any disease or accident at the time of commencement of the insurance, in such case the family members of the nominee will be paid Rs.5 lakh. [Also Read- IFMIS Telangana: TS Treasury Pay Slip, Login at ismis.telangana.gov.in]
In many insurance plans, it takes a long time to pay the amount to the nominee, on the contrary, under Telangana Netanna Bima, the nominee gets Rs 5 lakh in just 10 days after the death of the beneficiary. Department of Handlooms and Textiles is responsible for this program under the nodal agency and they will do all the important things themselves. [Also Read- e Sadhana AP & TG: NHTS Data Entry Status, Report Download]
Narendra Modi Project
Overview of Telangana Nethanna Bima Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Telangana Netanna Bima Scheme|
|started with||Telangana Municipal Administration and Urban Development Minister|
|Beneficiaries||Only family members of handloom weavers|
|the aim||To improve existing insurance coverage for handloom weavers in the state|
|Benefits||Pay up to Rs 5 lakh within ten days of the death of the beneficiary|
|Category||Pay up to Rs 5 lakh within ten days of the death of the beneficiary|
Objectives of Telangana Netana Bima
The main objective of Telangana Netanna Bima is to improve the insurance coverage of all existing handloom weavers in the state. The aim of the state government is to make the life of handloom weavers happy and comfortable. Moving forward in this direction, the Telangana government is launching several welfare schemes from time to time for the upliftment of handloom weavers so that they can live well. Apart from this, the government has already disbursed the financial assistance amount Telangana Netanna Bima Scheme. The Telangana government has been providing Rs 1200 crore annually for handloom and textile industries since 2016. [Also Read- Startup Telangana 2023: Online Registration, Login & Policy Details]
Benefits of Telangana Nethanna Bima
- The benefit of Telangana Netanna Bima will improve the economic condition of all the handloom weavers in the state between 18 to 59 years of age.
- Under this scheme, an amount of up to 5 lakhs will be paid in advance to the family members of the weaver or the person enrolled under the insurance.
- The Telangana Netanna Bima Scheme The state government pays the insurance policy amount within 10 days of the beneficiary’s death.
- Apart from this, the state level and district level committees will participate in it and they will also contribute in it, with the help of which the work of this project can be done well. be successful
Telangana Nethanna Bima Eligibility Criteria
- The person applying under this scheme should be a resident of Telangana State. If the applicant is not from Telangana state but from any other state he will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- Apart from this, it is mandatory for the person applying under this scheme to have previous experience as a participant in Ritu Bima Yojana.
- Under the Telangana Netanna Bima Scheme the age of the person who wants to avail the benefits should be between 18 to 59 years only then he is eligible for this scheme.
- Identification document
- Address proof of the applicant
- Aadhaar Card
- mobile number
- E-Mail Id
- The documentation was formally submitted to the Department of Handloom and Textile Production.
Telangana Nethanna Insurance Scheme Registration
Telangana Netanna Bima Scheme will begin on August 7. That is why the official website of this scheme is not yet launched but the Telangana government has been informed that its official website will be launched soon. All eligible citizens can apply under this scheme when its website is launched. So for this the eligible citizens of the state will have to wait for some time. As soon as the Telangana Netanna Bima website is launched by the state government, we will inform you through this article. [Also Read- CDSE Telangana: Application, transfers.cdse.telangana.gov.in Portal]