Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao inaugurated the event Gita Karmikula Bhima Scheme for toddy workers – To provide benefits to toddy workers in the state, Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao announced the launch of Geetha Karmikula Bima. Under this scheme, the state government will provide insurance cover up to Rs 5 lakh to the citizens of the state who buy toddy. In today’s article, we are going to provide all the information related to Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme. [Also Read- TS Aasara Pension 2023 | Application Form, Status & Eligibility]
Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme
Geetha Karmikula Bhima has been announced by the Chief Minister of Telangana state to provide benefits to toddy carvers. This scheme will provide financial assistance to all the citizens of the state who drink tofu, the citizens of the state who die accidentally while collecting tofu from coconuts in the fields and the families of those citizens. The state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 5 lakh to the bank accounts of the relatives of deceased toll pickers. Apart from this, insurance is paid through the amount Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme The government will provide the deserving citizens within a week of the accident. [Also Read- IFMIS Telangana: TS Treasury Pay Slip, Login at ismis.telangana.gov.in]
Review of Gita Karmikula Bhima
|Name of the scheme||Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme|
|started with||Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Beneficiaries||Toddy cutting workers in the state|
|Application Procedure||Will launch soon|
|the aim||Financial assistance is provided to the families of dead toddy workers in the state|
|Benefits||Financial assistance will be given to the family members of the dead drinkers in the state|
|Category||Telangana Government Schemes|
|Official website||Will launch soon|
Objectives of Telangana Geetha Karmikula Bhima Scheme
The main objective of the Geetha Karmikula Bhima scheme is to provide financial assistance to the families of deceased toddy carvers in the state. While tapping, the tappers accidentally fall from the coconut and die due to which the family is in financial crisis. Taking this into account, the Chief Minister of the state announced the launch of this project Telangana Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme, the insurance amount will be sent to the bank account of the deceased’s family members within a week of the accident. They will be given to avoid any kind of financial crisis. [Also Read- IFMIS Telangana: TS Treasury Pay Slip, Login at ismis.telangana.gov.in]
Benefits and Features of Gita Karmikula Bhima
- To provide benefits to the citizens of Telangana State Chief Minister Shri. K. Chandrasekhar Rao announced Telangana Geeta Karmikula Bima scheme.
- 1000 in this case to all the citizens who die unknowingly while collecting toddy from coconuts in the field.
- The Chief Minister of the State gave instructions to the State Finance Minister T. Harish Rao and Excise and Prohibition Minister V. Srinivasa Goud to frame the rules for this new scheme.
- Currently, the Telangana government provides financial assistance to the family members of the deceased, but the process takes a lot of time, on the contrary, after the introduction of this scheme in the state, the insurance amount is provided by the state government. Will be completed within a week.
- Rather, the state chief minister said the stock of paddy exposed to rainwater would be bought and dry paddy would be paid the same price.
- By taking advantage of Geetha Karmikula Bima SchemeThe family members of the deceased in the state will not have to face financial crisis.
- Apart from this, the state government has also said that the government will make all efforts to solve the problems of all the farmers in the state.
Eligibility for Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme
- Citizens who want to avail the benefit of this scheme, must be native of Telangana state.
- Only toddy workers in the state will benefit from this scheme.
- Applicant must belong to economically backward section of the society, only then they can get the benefit of this scheme.
How to apply under Geetha Karmikula Bima?
To get the benefits of Telangana Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme all the citizens of Telangana state who want to apply under this scheme will have to wait some time to apply. Since the state chief minister has announced the start of this scheme, this scheme has not yet been launched by the state government, and besides this, the official website has not been launched to apply under this scheme, as soon as the government makes public any information related to the application under this scheme, we will provide you the information through this article.