Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Apply OnlineEligibility and Last Date | Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme Application, Status Check @ 2bhk.telangana.gov.in – Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme was launched by the Government of Telangana in 2015 to meet the housing needs of the poor sections of the society. Also known as Dignity Housing Scheme, citizens of the state who want to get a two bedroom house in the state of TS can apply online. In today’s article, we are going to provide you with all the important information related to this Telangana Double Bedroom Housing SchemeLike- why the state government started this scheme and what are its benefits and features. (Also Read- Telangana Covid Pass: Registration, Application Form, Status Check Online)
Telangana 2BHK Housing Project
Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme It was initiated by the Government of Telangana to meet the housing needs of the poor sections of the society. The state government has decided to provide two-bedroom houses to all the homeless low-income families in the state through the two-bedroom housing scheme. Citizens will get two bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen and two bathrooms (2BHK) in the houses that will be available through this. For smooth operation of Telangana 2BHK Housing Project, District Collectors and Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation Commissioner have given various instructions for the functioning of the programme.
Overview of Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Telangana 2BHK Housing Project|
|started with||Telangana Govt|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Telangana State|
|the aim||Affordable 2 BHK accommodation is provided to eligible applicants|
|Benefits||Eligible applicants will be provided affordable 2 BHK accommodation|
|Category||Telangana Government Schemes|
Objectives of Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
The main purpose of Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme It is to provide affordable 2 BHK houses to the deserving beneficiaries of Telangana state. This scheme is also known as Dignity Housing Scheme, the houses provided through Telangana 2BHK housing scheme consist of two bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen and two bathrooms. The Telangana government is now expected to provide houses to 5.72 lakh low income earners. households in the state by 2024. [Also Read- TS Aasara Pension 2023 | Application Form, Status & Eligibility]
Affordable Units under Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
Under this the cost of the entire unit is high and development of necessary infrastructure is under consideration of Telangana Government. Total cost calculated as per Telangana 2BHK Housing Project 18,000 crore has been fixed at Rs. Under this, the government has already sanctioned Rs 3,230 crore of this amount, besides which the Center has been requested to help with infrastructure development. Infrastructure like water supply lines, power lines, approach and internal roads, drainage and sewage lines will also be taken care of. [Also Read- IFMIS Telangana: TS Treasury Pay Slip, Login at ismis.telangana.gov.in]
|serial number||area||Unit cost with infrastructure||Unit cost without infrastructure|
|the house||Basic infrastructure||total|
|1.||Rural||5.04 lakhs||1.25 lakhs||6.29 lakhs||5.04 lakhs|
|2.||urban||5.3 lakhs||75,000||6.05 lakhs||5.3 lakhs|
|3.||GHMC till G+3||7 lakhs||75,000||7.75 lakhs||7 lakhs|
|GHMC C+S+9||7.9 lakhs||75,000||8.65 lakhs||7.9 lakhs|
Services provided by Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
The government-provided houses will have 430 sq ft carpeted flats with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, hallway, kitchen and two lofts for storage. Apart from this, other facilities in the houses received through the Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme include internal roads, drainage and sewage fittings, electricity and water connections. Along with this, electricity connection will be provided under Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijili Harghar Yojana-Saubhagya.
Reservation for Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
5% of the total capacity has been reserved for disabled citizens of the state through flats available through this scheme. There are also reservations for other target groups in metropolitan locations, whereby 17% are reserved for SCs, 6% for STs, 12% for minorities, 65% for remaining citizens, housing units in rural areas and 50% for SCs. And for Scheduled Tribes, 7% is reserved for Minorities and 43% for Others. [Also Read- Telangana Ration Card List 2022: TS EPOS EPDS Status, Download & Print]
Construction Pattern under Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
- For residential buildings, the district collector should select the best government property adjacent to the village and municipality for taking up the accommodation in the layout.
- Individual plots of 125 square yards are mandatory for independent houses in rural areas, G+1 houses in important Gram Panchayats may be considered by District Collector if land is limited.
- Apart from this, houses will be constructed in metros on G+ pattern, whereby the District Collector / Commissioner of Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation will take into account the availability of land and decide how many floors to add.
- For residential areas within 2 km of GOM, Circle HQ 1493 dated 1.12.2007, Revenue Deptt. may be used.
- Apart from this, the distribution of apartments in G+ houses should be done using lots, and families with physical disabilities should all be allowed on the ground floor.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Project Design
- All houses are provided Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme It will consist of two bedrooms, a hall, a kitchen and two bathrooms with combined toilet.
- Under this, a plinth area of 560 square feet is also included, apart from this a platform is a must have in the kitchen of these homes.
- Apart from this, two floors are mandatory in every house to store furniture and other items.
- This annexure type design for 2BHK of 560 sf is included and toilets can be either inside or outside of rural houses.
- District Collectors should have NREGA or Swachh Bharat funding for constructing toilets.
Subsidy to all beneficiaries
According to the official website of Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme, has rolled out various types of subsidies for all beneficiaries, cement will be provided to citizens at a subsidized rate of Rs 230 per bag. Along with this, base cost and sanitation deduction will be given for sand and the amount of earnest money investment has been reduced from 2.5% to 1%. Fly ash, if required, will be provided free of charge within a radius of 100 km and a 50% discount is offered for a distance of 100 to 300 km. [Also Read- TS Sand Booking (SSMMS) Registration, Track Sand Order Status]
Eligibility for Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme
- The family benefiting from this scheme must be a BPL holder and the beneficiary must have a number and a food security card of the beneficiary or the beneficiary’s wife.
- It is also eligible for homeless families and families living in huts, shacks or rented houses.
- According to this, the house will be approved in the name of the housewife in the family.
- Also, the beneficiaries will be selected in the assembly constituency under SC/ST/minority caste structure.
- This structure will be preserved in the district as a whole.
- Food Safety Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Voter ID Card
- Disability Certificate
- X Serviceman Card
- Bank account details etc.
Application Procedure under Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
All citizens of the state who wish to apply under the Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme can apply by following the following procedure:-
- First you have to go to the Meeseva facility and then you have to get the application form.
- Now you have to enter all the information asked in this form, along with this you have to include the name of housing scheme in the form.
- Under this, you need to enter the name of the housing scheme used by your family members to get the house.
- These programs include Valmiki Ambedkar Awas Yojana (Vambei), Rajiv Griha Kalpa (RGK), Indiramma-1, Indiramma-2, Indiramma-3, Indiramma Urban Permanent Housing (UPH) and Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission.
- Documents asked in the form of passport size photograph, ration card, food security card, Aadhaar card, BPL card, Azara pension card etc. should be attached.
- After this you have to submit the application form to the local Meeseva facility or Gram Sabha of the district and following this process you can apply under this scheme.
Procedure for tracking status of application under the scheme
- First, you have to go Official website of housing scheme, after that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the option Beneficiary searchAfter that the next page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your BEN ID or select District and Mandal Panchayat. After this you have to select a caste/community.
- Now the list of selected beneficiaries will be displayed in front of you and you can track the application status by following this process.
Contact Details of District Nodal Officer
|Hyderabad-GHMC||DEE and GHMC||9701362710|
|Mulugu||EE, (TW) Eturnagaram||7799851999|
|Ranga Reddy||PD (House)||9490341242|
|Vikarabad||Additional Collector Revenue||7995061161|
|Warangal (Urban)||DEE Housing||7799723055|
|Warangal (Rural)||DRDO and DRDA||9121754666|
|Rajanna Sirzilla||Additional Collector||7032868111|
|By the world||Assistant Collector Revenue||7995084602|
|Mangerial||EE and R&B||9440818092|
|Komaram Bheem Asifabad||EE and R&B||9121135540|
|Medak||PR and DPRE||9989502182|
|forest land||EE PR||9440437985|
|Nagarkurnool||Spl Deputy Collector||9581816969|
|Mahabub Nagar||EE, Housing||6305871912|
|Jogulamba Gadwal||Additional Collector||9100901601|
- Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Helpline Number :- 040 23225018.
- Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Helpdesk Email:- [email protected]
- Telangana State Housing Corporation Limited,
- 3-6-184, Street 17, Urdu Gali, AP State Housing Board,
- Himayatnagar, Hyderabad
- Telangana, 500029.