Recently, in newly computerized India, plans have been made to eliminate the need for residents to be physically present at government facilities. Also, a new program called There are thousands of projects Introduced for the people of Tamil Nadu, it not only saves their time but also greatly eases their stress. of Revenue Department Anytime, anywhere online passport transfer scheme It will eliminate the need for individuals to attend public service centers or sub-registrar offices to exchange land papers. We are not only going to talk about The project is also called Tamilnadu Engirunthum In today’s part, however, we are going to go through its objectives, its advantages and the process of applying for it.
The project is also called Tamilnadu Engirunthum
Chief Minister MK Stalin has recently been taking very serious notes about the welfare of the states and proposing new schemes that will be effective for the state government of Tamil Nadu. A program on September 23, 2022 “Anytime” was introduced with the aim of improving the lives of the residents of the state. Chief Minister MK Stalin presented the proposal to streamline the relocation process on Friday patta Online (Land Records). The idea was unveiled by the government under the title “Engirundum Nenarathim”.
Due to the new scheme implemented by the revenue department, persons are no longer required to go to this place. Public Service Centres or sub-registrar offices for transfer of land papers. Citizens who wish to register for transfer of land papers can do so by visiting the website or online platform. Visit the website www.tamilnilam.gov.in. As payments may now be made online, customers no longer need to travel to the bank to complete transactions. After completing the registration procedures and completing the land transfer, the new land papers can be downloaded from the same website for free.
Also, between 2014 and 2017, the CM created a site that allows users to get digitized city maps. City maps are available free of charge by downloading from https://eservices.tn. .gov.in. “Tamil Nilam” software was used to map the proposed towns and blocks and the resulting maps would be helpful in the process of securing plot approval and bank financing.
Anytime, anywhere online passport transfer scheme Overview
|Name of the scheme||Tamil Nadu also known as Engirunthum|
|Scheme Launch Date||September 23, 2022|
|The scheme was launched||Tamil Naidu Chief Minister MK Stalin.|
|Objectives||Citizens of Tamil Nadu State|
|Benefits||Easy download and features available online.|
Tamil Nadu Enkirunthum also targets
The objective of the program is to provide a centralized place where residents of Tamil Nadu can perform any tasks related to property records. In this way, the state government is making things easy and helpful for the people living in the state.
Tnvelaivaaippu Online Registration
Tamil Nadu Engirunthum also benefits
The benefits of the scheme are listed below:
- People no longer need to visit public service centers or sub-registrar offices to exchange land records. The online portal will solve all their related problems.
- Another major benefit of the scheme is that customers no longer need to visit the bank to make online payments. Payments are accepted on the portal and all related queries are handled there.
- After successful transfer of land papers, certificates and required documents are downloaded from the portal itself. All these documents can be downloaded at home for free.
- City maps can be downloaded directly from the online portal.
- Because of this, it is now possible to do all the paperwork without the involvement of intermediaries. So no extra fees or fraud occurs. Full transparency has been provided in the scheme.
Anytime, anywhere online passport transfer scheme Eligibility
- User must be a citizen of Tamil Naidu
- To qualify, users need only register on the online portal. They can avail the features of the plan only after creating an account.
- Any user who wants to transfer the registry can use the website.
Tamil Nadu E District
Tamil Nadu also records as Engirunthum
Documents required for the scheme are:
- Aadhaar Card
- Address proof
- Sale deed
- Settlement Deed
- dividing line
- Gift Deed
- Deed of Exchange
- Release Deed
- mobile number
- E-Mail Id
Tamil Nadu Engirunthum also registration process
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, click Are you new to Tamilnilam site? option.
- A registration page will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter your name, email id and mobile number.
- Now click on register option.
- In this way, you can register yourself.