SSC CPO 2023 Preparation: As per SSC 2023-24 Exam Calendar, Staff Selection Commission will soon release the official notification for SSC CPO 2023 Recruitment Exam on its official website www.ssc.nic.in.
Candidates willing to apply for the exam must have the right collection of SSC CPO 2023 preparation books to get a decent job in defense sector.
SSC CPO 2023 Selection Process
Candidates who clear all stages of the selection process will get prestigious job as Sub Inspector at Central Government level in Delhi Police and Central Armed Security Forces (CASF) like CISF, CRPF, ITBP, BSF etc. The SSC CPO 2023 selection process has four stages:
- Paper 1 (Online Written Test)
- Physical Endurance Test/Physical Standard Test
- Paper 2 (Online Written Test)
- Medical examination
SSC CPO 2023 Exam Pattern
SSC CPO 2023 exam pattern for online written exam is divided into two phases i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2. Check the exam pattern details for Paper 1 and Paper 2.
SSC CPO 2023 Paper 1
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50|
|General knowledge and general awareness||50||50|
|total||200||200||A combined time of 2 hours|
SSC CPO 2023 Paper 2
|English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
SSC CPO 2023 Topic Wise Preparation Strategy
If you are preparing for SSC CPO 2023 exam, you must understand the syllabus. This will help them keep track of their weak and strong points in various subjects. The topic wise preparation strategy given below will help you to improve your preparation.
SSC CPO 2023 Preparation Strategy- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- SSC CPO 2023 Paper 1 includes General Intelligence & Reasoning section. It consists of 50 questions of one mark each.
- This section includes questions from topics like Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Input-Output, Kinship, Directions & Distances, Data Sufficiency, Analogy and assesses the candidate’s skills in problem solving, decision making and analytical thinking.
- To score well in this section, a candidate needs to practice consistently in puzzles, matrix, coding-decoding, blood relations, classification, analogy, etc.
- Also, having a good knowledge of directions, shapes and diagrams will help you in this section. So, practice daily with mock tests and quizzes to increase your speed and clear the basic concepts.
- Analyze all types of questions after giving the mock test so that you are prepared to take different types of questions.
SSC CPO 2023 Preparation Strategy- Quantitative Aptitude
- Quantitative Aptitude section in SSC CPO exam is considered to be the toughest among all sections.
- It contains 50 questions of SSC CPO 2023 paper. Each question carries one mark.
- This section requires a lot of consistent practice to master the basic concepts. It is divided into three components namely Arithmetic, Advanced Maths and Data Interpretation.
- Once you understand the basic concepts, practice quizzes every day to assess your strong and weak points and analyze them later.
- Identify your weak subjects and give more time to those subjects so that you can crack this category.
SSC CPO 2023 Preparation Strategy- English Language and Comprehension
- English is one of the high scoring subjects and if prepared well, this section can be solved in less time.
- This section consists of 50 questions of one mark in SSC CPO Paper 1 and 200 questions of one mark in SSC CPO Paper 2.
- To prepare for the English section, candidates need to understand the three main components of this section, namely, Grammar, Comprehension and Vocabulary.
- To get an edge in this section, candidates need to start reading newspapers daily, especially the editorial section.
- List the key words you find while reading the newspaper and practice understanding them regularly.
- Practice mock tests and quizzes regularly and make sure to analyze them to assess your strong and weak points. This will increase your problem solving ability.
SSC CPO 2023 Preparation Strategy- General Knowledge and Awareness
- “General Knowledge and Awareness” is one of the highest scoring and least time consuming sections and includes questions on current affairs, statistical general knowledge and science.
- It consists of 50 questions worth one mark in SSC CPO Paper 1.
- To prepare for General Science, read NCERT textbooks for class 6 to 10 along with class 11 and 12 for Geography and History.
- For current affairs, read national and international news related to Sports, Summit & Conference, Appointments, Science & Defence, Appointment, National & International, Important Days, Government Schemes etc.
SSC CPO 2023 FAQs
A. SSC CPO 2023 selection process consists of four stages: Online Written Test- Paper 1, Physical Ability Test, Online Written Test- Paper 2, Medical Test.
A. SSC CPO 2023 Paper 1 will have four sections and Paper 2 will have only one section.
A. To upgrade your preparation strategy, you need to understand the syllabus, make a time table and practice mock tests and previous year papers.
A. Quantitative Aptitude is the most time consuming section in SSC CPO Paper 1.