State Bank of Travancore Net Banking (SBT Online). Onlinesbi Personal Banking 2023 at https://www.onlinesbi.sbi
SBT Bank (State Bank of Travancore) established in 1945 was one of the best and premier banking facility in India. The bank is headquartered in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. State Bank of Travancore later merged with State Bank of India SBI in strong collaboration. The bank provides various banking services to millions of customers in the country with more than 15,000 branches. SBI Bank has five major associates, one of which is State Bank of Travancore.
- SBK: State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- SBH: State Bank of Hyderabad
- SBT: State Bank of Travancore
- SBM: State Bank of Mysore
- SBP: State Bank of Patiala.
Five banks provide quality and digitalized services, ensuring that customers receive services without visiting the bank. Online net banking is the main and significant banking service provided by the bank. It enables customers to transact funds from anywhere using their smartphone devices.
How to Register for SBI Net Banking?
After SBT Bank other listed banks merged with SBI Bank. Most of the banking system is divided into associations. The online banking system is shared among all banks, where customers can use the following steps to register.
SBI Online Preconditions Registration process
- For joint accounts, holders should visit the bank to register for the service.
- To register, you need a registered mobile number linked to your account.
- You need a valid ATM card.
- Applicant should not register service with any other bank.
SBI Online Banking Registration
- Visit Official SBI Net Banking https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm (or) https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/ website page.
- On the homepage, select the “New Enrollment” option, the page will show a pop-up message to ensure that the applicant does not have an internet banking kit. Press “OK” to proceed.
- A new page will show click on “New User Registration” then enter the required details like Bank Account Number, CIF Number, Branch Code, Country, Registered Mobile Number Required Feature and Security Code.
- Some banking details are found on the customer’s passbook; It is easy to recover.
- Check the details again and then click the “Submit” button.
- The system will send an OTP to the registered mobile number for detailed verification. Enter the number then click on confirm button.
- Continue and select option “I have my ATM card online registration without branch visit” Click submit to proceed.
- Enter your ATM card details and click the submit button after the captcha code.
- After completion, the system will send a temporary username, and the applicant needs to create a password. Repeat the password and click on submit button.
- The applicant can log into the net banking service, which becomes available after one hour. Here they have to change the username and create a new username of their choice. Now read the terms and conditions and click on submit button.
- Next, create profile password and login password, both should be different, now select secret question and answer- this helps to recover your password once forgotten.
- Enter your place of birth, country of birth and registered mobile number.
How to Login to SBI Net Banking Page?
- Go to the official SBI Net Banking website page.
- Next click on “Continue” button to login Enter your username and password and then click on login.
- Once on the page, you can access all the banking services you want.
How to transfer money using OnlineBI Personal Banking (net banking) process?
To transfer funds using internet banking, the user needs to add the recipient as a beneficiary.
- Visit official online SBI portal, click on “Other Bank Transfer” option which is under “Payment/Transfer”.
- Select the type of transaction you want to make and click on the “Proceed” button.
- Next, select the account you want to transfer funds to and the amount.
- From the list of beneficiaries, select the account to send the money to and when the transfer will take place.
- Click to agree to the terms and conditions then click on the submit button.
- The user needs to verify all the details if the right click confirms the tab to continue.
- Enter the OTP number sent by the bank system to verify the details and then click on the Confirm button.
- Once the process is complete, the user will receive a confirmation message on the screen.
- Can joint account holders register for online net banking?
Yes, joint account holders can register for net banking but not through online process, they have to visit the bank for registration.
- How long does it take to activate the net banking service and start working?
After the applicant registers for the net banking service, they can avail the services one hour after registering.