Maharashtra Chief Minister Solar Agriculture Vahini Scheme: – As we all know that the farmers of the country work very hard for all of us, for this many schemes for the development of farmers are started by the Government of India. So that the farmer can improve his standard of living and overcome his attitude. In this direction, a new scheme has been started by the Government of Maharashtra for the farmers. whose name Saur Krishi Vahini Scheme Is. Through this scheme, farmers of the state will be provided with electricity to use electricity according to their beauty and without any problem. The electricity will be supplied by the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited to the farmers on the day of taking up the solar panels on their land. Today we will provide you complete information related to Chief Minister Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana 2023 through this article.
Chief Minister Solar Agriculture Vahini Scheme 2023
The Saur Krishi Vahini scheme has been launched by the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited. Through this scheme, the government will supply electricity to the farmers during the day time. Under this scheme, the Maharashtra government will provide electricity for installing solar panels on the farmers’ land. Around 2 to 10 micro energy projects will be implemented under this scheme within 5 km of all commuters in agriculture dominated areas. Following is the list of 33/11 KV MSEDCL substations available for installation of solar project with available capacities under Saur Krishi Vahini scheme. MSEDCL will also provide assistance to the farmers of the state in handing over the remaining land.
The lease rate for government land has been decided as per GMM Gr. The lease rate for government land under this scheme will be Re 1 for a period of 30 years. And the land that the government will provide to the farmers. It will be Rs.3000 per acre per year with an annual increase of 3%. Outright citizens of the state can apply online soon under this scheme.
maharashtra solar agriculture pump scheme
Saur Krishi Vahini Scheme information about 2023
|Chief Minister Solar Agriculture Vahini Scheme
|By Maharashtra Electric Distribution Company Limited
|farmers of the state
|Providing power supply to farmers during day time
|Farmers of the state will get the facility of electricity
|2 to 10 pictures
Objective of Maharashtra Chief Minister Saur Krishi Vahini Scheme
The main objective of starting this scheme by the Government of Maharashtra is to give the responsibility of electricity to the farmers of the state at affordable rates so that the poor farmers of the state will be able to meet the cost of the available electricity and can easily access the electricity. Solar energy will be used to provide electricity to the farmers of the states through the Saur Krishi Vahini scheme. For this, solar panels will be made in different areas for reasons related to solar energy. Due to which electricity is supplied to the farmers of all the states. Under this scheme, farmers will give their land on rent to the government for 15 years. 3,700 crore rupees have been spent by the Maharashtra government to implement this scheme. So that more and more farmers of the state can be given the benefit of this scheme.
Namo Shekhri Maha Sanman Nidhi Scheme
3 Year Of In Plan To Did will go Yes State In Applicable
Through the Saur Krishi Vahini scheme, the state government will make electricity available to the farmers at low rates. Through which farmers can easily complete their farming work. Because farming requires the most tremendous electricity. And most of the farmers are not able to supply electricity due to their weak condition. That’s why by starting this scheme, electricity will be made available to benefit the farmers of the states by the Maharaj government. This scheme has been implemented by the government in just a few known years. But within 3 years this scheme will be implemented by the government in the entire state. So that more and more farmers of the state can be supplied with electricity.
Maharashtra Main facts of Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana has been launched by the Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited.
- Through this scheme, electricity will be made available to the farmers of the state at very low rates by the government.
- Farmers will be provided 12-hour power facility by Maharashtra government and especially Argo accounts will get its benefit.
- Solar energy will be used by the state government to provide electricity to the farmers.
- Many times due to power cuts, there was a lot of controversy in the cultivation of farmers, for which this scheme was started by the government.
- Similar to solar energy, farmers get more energy and it will not affect the environment as well.
- The Energy Resources Department has already spent Rs 2500 crore for road lights and Rs 1200 crore for domestic consumption.
- The expenses going to the govt domestic places for the supply of this scheme can be reduced.
- This scheme is not only bringing down the electricity bill but governments also provide financial assistance.
- Most of the citizens of the country are dependent on the production of agriculture, so this scheme can also be called a majority scheme.
- All the farmers of the state will get the benefit of this scheme.
Benefits and features of Chief Minister Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana
- To provide the benefits of this scheme to the farmers of Maharashtra has been started.
- Through the Saur Krishi Vahini scheme, the state government will offer electricity to the farmers at a cheaper rate.
- Solar energy will be used by the government to provide electricity to the farmers.
- Under the Saur Krishi Vahini scheme, the tender of solar panels has been completely stopped by the government.
- Farmers will have to hire the government for 15 years to get a solar plant.
- Around 200 farmers of the state will be offered 1 line electricity.
- Apart from this, 4000 farmers will be given 20 MW solar plants according to their needs.
- Dedicated connections are first given by the government for the use of this energy.
- Recently some solar units will be demolished by the government in Latur and Solapur under this topic.
- The Maharashtra government has set a target for this scheme to reach all the networks within 3 years.
- If the government accepts the land for setting up a solar plant on a farmer’s land, then the farmers will have to hire for it.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana, electricity will be obtained from solar energy. Due to which electricity is arranged at a low cost.
- Along with this, through this scheme, the farmers of rural areas can adapt their success product to become successful in the new job.
Maha Sharad Portal
Saur Krishi Vahini Scheme for eligibility
- To get the benefits of Chief Minister Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana, one must be a native of Maharashtra.
- To apply under this scheme, farmers must have their own land on which they do farming.
- The pardon must have a legal ownership role in your favor.
- The land of the candidate should not be in legal and physical possession and the land should be free from all encumbrances.
- There should not be any government restriction on the land proposed to be set up for solar power connection.
- Farmers, self-help groups, rural societies, sugar mills and agricultural panchayats etc. will be eligible for this scheme.
Documents required for Chief Minister Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana
- aadhar card of farmers
- identity card
- cultivable land document
- Khatauni map of land account
- to set up a solar plant
- farmer registration certificate
- PAN card
- email id
- mobile number
Maharashtra Sharad Rural Prosperity Scheme
site solar Agriculture duct Plan Of under Online Application Doing Did Process
- First of all you have to apply for Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana. official website have to go.
- After this the home page of your website will open.
- on the home page you Services Click on select.
- after that you Registration Click on select.
- On clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- you are on this page New User Register Here Click on select.
- As soon as you click, your registration form will open.
- Now you have to carefully enter all the required information submitted in this form.
- After entering all the information, you will have to upload the required documents asked for.
- Finally you have to click on the submit option.
- Thus you can apply under Saur Krishi Vahini Yojana.