Manjhi Bhagyashree Girl Scheme It was launched by the Government of Maharashtra on 1st April 2016 to improve the girl child ratio and to promote female education.
Under this scheme, if the mother or father of a girl child gets Vasectomy (nasbandi) done within 1 year after the birth of a girl child, then the government will give them 50,000 short mark in the bank in the name of the girl child (50,000 deposited in the bank in the name of the girl child). Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana Under this, if parents enter the family after the birth of a second daughter, then Rs 25000-25000 will be deposited in the bank in the names of both the girls.
Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2023
Under this scheme, only two daughters of the same person will be given benefits in Maharashtra. Under Manjhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2023, parents will have to get sterilization done within 1 year after the birth of a daughter and it is mandatory to have no bondage within 6 months of the birth of the second daughter. Under this scheme the first Below Poverty Line (BPL) families with annual income up to Rs 1 lakh per day. Maharashtra Manjhi was eligible for Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2023.
According to the new policy, the annual income of the girl child family has been increased from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh under this scheme. Families of Maharashtra whose annual income is Rs 7.5 lakh (annual family income Rs 7.5 lakh) will also be eligible for this scheme.
Objective of Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme
As you guys know that there are many people who understand girls badly and do feticide of girls and don’t give more education to girls. In view of this stakeholders Maharashtra government has started this Maharashtra Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2023 to improve the ratio of girls, sex registered and asked for female feticide. To promote girls towards education through this MKBY 2023 and to get over the negative thinking of the people of the state. Making the future of daughters bright through this scheme.
Details of Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana|
|started by||by the Government of Maharashtra|
|launch dates||1 April 2016|
|Objective||Raising the bar of MH muscles|
Maharashtra majhi kanya bhagyashree signal 2023
Under this scheme, the girl will not get interest money. For the first time the girl will be 6 years old and for the second time the interest money will be received when she will be 12 years old. When the girl child turns 18, she will be entitled to receive the full amount (If the girl child turns 18, she will be entitled to receive the full amount.) To get the full benefit of Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Sign 2023 the girl should be at least 10th pass and must be unmarried. The parents of the state who want to be eligible under this scheme will have to apply.
Under this scheme, a bank account will be opened in the name of the girl child or her mother. In this account only ten bank accounts in the name of the girl child will be certified by the state government from time to time.
Benefits of Manjhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to two daughters of a family.
- A joint account will be opened in the National Bank in the name of the beneficiary girl and her mother of Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Number 2023 and both will also get an accident insurance of Rs 1 lakh and an overdraft of Rs 5000 under this.
- According to this plan, family planning (Nasbangi) is done after the birth of a girl child. So 50,000 rupees will be given by the government.
- Get family planning done after the birth of 2 pairs. So 25-25 thousand rupees will be given by the government to both.
- Under the Manjhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2023 can be used by the state government for the education of a large number of girls.
- More and more families of Maharashtra can take advantage of this scheme, for this the annual income limit of the family has been increased by the government from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh.
- According to this scheme, it will be mandatory for the parents of girls to get sterilization done within 1 year of the birth of a girl child or within 6 months of the birth of another girl child.
Documents of Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2023 (Eligibility)
- Must be a permanent resident of Maharashtra.
- If a person has two girls then he can get benefits under Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana 2023.
- If the third child is born then both the already born girls will also not get the benefit of this scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Bank account account passbook of mother or girl child
- Address proof
- income certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply in Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana 2023?
The stakeholder beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this MKBY 2023, then they have to apply through the Maharashtra Government Department. official website By going to my Virgo Bhagyashree plan application form pdf must be downloaded. After downloading the application form, you have to fill all the information like name, address, parents name, date of birth of the girl child, mobile number etc. in the application form. After filling all the information, attach all your documents with the form and submit it along with your form to the Office of Women and Child Development. In this way your Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana 2023 application will be completed.