Khela Hobe Scheme:- Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Friday announced that the state will launch its own guaranteed employment program known as Khela Hobe in response to the central government’s suspension of MGNREGS funds for Bengal. Bengal independently confirmed it NREGS Job Card Holders Bengal used to get 26 working days and now it is being increased to 30 working days. Read below to check detailed information related to Khel Hob scheme like highlights, features and benefits, application process and more.
Scheme 2023 will be played
As the Center stopped funding the 100-day jobs program in January 2022, Mamata Banerjee announced on Friday that her government would roll out a program called Khel Hobe to provide jobs to card holders under the program. 2.6 crore people participated in the 100-day labor scheme under NREGS at its height, but that number has since fallen to 1.4 crore (according to central estimates), which serves as the backbone of Bengal’s rural economy. These employees constitute 8% of Scheduled Tribes and about 28.5% of Scheduled Castes. Despite Bengal being the best performing state in the last five years, the BJP-led central government has stopped funding 100 initiatives.
At the Martyrs’ Day rally on July 21, Banerjee claimed that the BJP administration withheld over Rs 60,000 crore due to Bengal out of pure jealousy. “The Center legally withholds our funds after taking money under GST from our states. BJP leaders in Bengal are proud of sabotaging public funding.
West Bengal Details of the scheme to be played are highlighted
|name||The game will be scheme|
|Indicated by||Government of Bengal|
|Introduced by||Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|purpose||Providing employment to NREGS Job Card holders|
Other inquiries related to Nrega
NREGA Payment Schedule
Presence of MGNREGA
Features and Benefits of Khela Hobe Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of Khel Hob Scheme are as follows:
- The government will launch a scheme to provide employment to 100-day job card holders.
- As the villagers are suffering without the 100-day job programme, the Chief Minister has focused on creating jobs for the rural population.
- The state government’s rural housing programme, Bari in Bengal, will now house 11 lakh rural housing beneficiaries who are yet to receive payments under the central programme.
- The BJP is jealous of the social safety net that the Bengal government provides to its citizens with 67 social welfare schemes.
- According to the NITI Aayog poll, Bengal has reduced poverty by 11% in the last year and by 26% in the last ten years.
Procedure to Apply for Khela Hobe Scheme
The Bengal government has recently launched the Khela Hobe scheme. The government has not yet released the official website for this; However, the government will do so soon. We will update this post as soon as we get new updates on this plan.