IGR Maharashtra – Department of Registration & Stamps Search Documents Online, Property Valuation, Services @ igrmaharashtra.gov.in
Inspector General of Registration. If you are a property buyer in Maharashtra, you need this IGR Maharashtra To register your sale deed after paying stamp duty and registration fee. IGR supervises this procedure. igrmaharashtra.gov.in Money is earned through stamp duty and other levies on papers like leave, license registration, mortgage etc. The Department of Registration & Stamps, Government of Maharashtra maintains a website for Inspector General of Registration & Stamps (IGRS) to provide these services to people. The portal provides online property registration and documentation. IGR Maharashtra Property Registration Documents and Online Document Search included. What we will learn in today’s article IGR Maharashtra and its relevant details. We will learn the calculation and payment of stamp duty in Maharashtra.
IGR Maharashtra – Registration & Stamps Department
IGR Maharashtra is the Inspector General of Registration and Stamps. It is a digitally modified department. IGR Maharashtra has reduced the need to visit the Sub-Registrar office for property paperwork verification. The Maharashtra Department of Registration and Stamps uses modern technologies to register and collect papers in a timely and transparent manner. The website of IGR Maharashtra is available in English and Marathi. Its main function is to register papers and collect revenue. IGR Maharashtra Online Search provides free IGR search service to people and successfully provides other services like IGR Maharashtra Online Document Search.
IGR Maharashtra: Online Services
IGR Maharashtra offers several services. Other IGR Maharashtra services can be accessed online (igr maharashtra.gov.in. Examples:
- Property E-Registration (First Sale Only). From March 2021, only certain developers MHADA This feature can be used.
- Sub-Registrar Time Slot Booking
- E-Filing of Mortgage Deed (for Banks and Consumers)
- Property Valuation
- Stamp duty applications and related services like refunds.
- Marriage license
How to Calculate Stamp Duty
Stamp duty is a tax payable when a legal document is registered with the government. It is a tax payable on various papers, some of which include property sale agreement, leave, license agreement, gift deed and mortgage deed.
Stamp duty in Maharashtra ranges from 3% to 6% of the entire transaction price. This varies by document type, region, and other considerations.
Online, IGR Maharashtra calculates stamp duty. Stamp duty can be fixed on the website of IGR Maharashtra (igr maharashtra gov in). Enter document data to calculate stamp duty. Online stamp duty calculations step by step are shown below. Follow the procedure carefully:
- On the webpage, within the online services area, there will be a stamp duty calculation option. You have to press the button. When the button is pressed, a new page will be loaded.
- If the document is a sale deed, click on the Sale Deed option; If it is a contract of sale, click on the contract of sale; If Permission and License, click on Permission and License option.
- After selecting the document type, you should next select the municipality for your region.
- After selecting the municipality, enter the consideration amount and market value.
- Press the Calculate button. The necessary information regarding stamp duty will be displayed on the screen.
igrmaharashtra.gov.in: Search for Registration of property Details
Using the free search function on the IGR Maharashtra website, you can find the specifics of any property registered in the state of Maharashtra. Information on all properties registered after 1985 in the city of Mumbai and its suburban boundaries is available. 2002 is the first year for which data is available for regions other than Mumbai. Data for the years 1985 to 2002 are available for a limited number of regions other than Mumbai.
Step-by-step property search:
- The website of IGR Maharashtra is igrmaharashtra.gov.in.
- Click ‘e-search’ Choose a free procedure on the homepage. Then a new page appears.
- If you are not a registered user, please create an account and login by clicking the login button on the homepage. A new page will appear and login credentials will be provided.
- Once logged in, select property location from Mumbai, other urban areas or Maharashtra.
- Year of Registration, District, Tehsil, Village, Property No. If the specific property number is not available, enter the survey, plot or CTS number and select the property from the list below.
- Select the appropriate property. Select Index II. Downloads a PDF with registration information.
IGR Maharashtra Taxes and Fees
Once stamp duty is determined, it can be paid online using IGR Maharashtra’s GRAS system (igr maharashtra gov in). IGR Maharashtra also accepts registration fee. Users can pay online and offline. You can pay without registering and just follow the steps below.
- To make it easier, visit directly Official page.
- On the homepage of the link, click on the Inspector General of Registration tab. You will be redirected to the next process where you can choose whether to pay with login or without registration.
- Easy pays without registration for now.
- Select the payment to be made: stamp duty only, registration fee only, or stamp duty and registration fee.
- Then, select the applicable property district, sub-registrar office having jurisdiction over the property and document type.
- Enter the estimated amount of stamp duty. If the registration fee option is also selected, the user has to pay the registration fee additionally. The registration fee is 1 percent of the stated consideration value of the document.
- Provide relevant information about the property and both parties.
- Select the payment method. Credit/debit cards and internet banking are accepted online payment options. The site allows users who are not familiar with online payment alternatives to present a challan and pay the required amount in cash or check at specific bank locations.
- Then you have to click on “Submit” button.
IGR Maharashtra: Get a digital copy of my register office
- Open the official website and click on E-Search tab, and then under Online Services, click E-Search.
- A drop menu will open and you can select the paid option to proceed further.
- It will allow you to do an online document search at www.igrmaharashtra.gov.in. You will go to this website link.
- A new page will appear Select one of the options below to continue your online document search with IGR Maharashtra.
- Select district and enter 3 characters from area and click submit button.
- After that, click on the requested details and then click on the search button. The results will show.
- As this is a paid service, you need to make the payment using the e-payment option found under the online service link on the Maharashtra IGR homepage. Once the payment is received, your task is successfully completed.