Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana:- As the country is going through a lockdown due to the current outbreak of coronavirus pandemic, the government has come up with the Gujarat Anna Brahm Yojana which will be implemented very soon to help all the migrant workers living in the state. In today’s article we will share with you all the important aspects Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana.
In this article, we will also share with you the step-by-step process through which you can take the free ration distributed by the Gujarat government.
About Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana 2023
Gujarat Anna Brahm Yojana is a very good initiative which is started with the aim of distributing free ration to all residents of Gujarat state. By implementing the ration scheme, many migrant workers from Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh or any such state will be able to get food stuffs without the precious money they still have. Many workers are living in near poverty due to job loss.
Details of Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana
|Name||Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana|
|Launched by||Gujarat Govt|
|objective||Providing free ration|
- The scheme will be inaugurated on 4 April 2020.
Benefits of Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana
The scheme has many advantages. The main benefits that will be provided to the residents of the state will be the availability of free food for migrant workers from other states like Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh or even Bihar. All residents will be able to get food without paying anyone. Food will be available at the ration shop near your home. This scheme is a great initiative for all poor people of Gujarat state. The government has set up 83 relief camps in the state where poor families of migrant laborers and others are getting food and shelter.
Morning Poor Benefit Scheme
Incentives under Gujarat Anna Brahm Yojana
The following incentives will be provided under the scheme to be launched by the Government of Gujarat:-
- BPL families in the state will get Rs. 1,000 in the month of April.
- Rs. 1.50 electricity duty will be charged on consumption of 50 units which was earlier 30 units for BPL households.
- States have waived fixed charges on electricity bills for the month of April for small industries, factories and MSMEs.
- Rs. 30 to 35 crore financial assistance for cowsheds and animal ponds.
- Rs. 25 per animal for April 2020 will be given to all cowsheds and animal ponds.
- Advance allowance to pensioners including senior citizens, widows and disabled persons.
- Rs. 221 crore rupees have been deposited in the bank accounts of more than 13 lakh people.
- Directed small and large enterprises and MSMEs to pay salaries and wages of their employees to their laborers regularly without any deduction till the entire lockdown period i.e. 14 April 2020.
Following documents are required while availing free ration from PDS shops:-
- Aadhar card
- Identity proofs
- Migrant Worker’s Certificate
Gujarat Anna Brahma Yojana Registration process
There is no fixed rRegistration process Under the scheme. If you have valid proof that you are a migrant worker from another state then you can avail the scheme. You will get the ration from your nearest PDS office.