Apply online for Girijana Bandhu SchemeEligibility and Specifications | Telangana Girijana Bandhu Scheme Beneficiary ListPodu Bhoomi Pattaya Details – Telangana State Chief Minister Shri K. Chandrasekhar Rao Ji announced that it would be launched. Girija Bandhu Scheme Friday, February 10, 2023. Through this scheme, the state government will distribute 11.5 lakh acres of potu land to tribals across the state. This project will be implemented by the government in the last week of February 2023 and the launch of this project in the state will put an end to the long-standing potu land problem. In today’s article, we are going to provide you all the information related to Girijana Bandhu Scheme Telangana 2023. [Also read- (Apply) Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021: Online Registration]
Telangana Girijana Bandhu Scheme 2023
In the last week of February 2023, the Telangana government has announced the launch of the Girijana Bandhu scheme. This was announced by Telangana State Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao in the Assembly on 10 February 2023. Through this scheme, the state government will distribute 11.5 lakh acres of potu land to tribals across the state. Benefit of Girijana Bandhu Scheme Telangana 2023 Started by Telangana government will be given to Scheduled Tribe citizens of the state. Such citizens of the state who wish to avail the benefit of this scheme can avail the benefit of this scheme only if they apply under this scheme. [Also Read- TS Aasara Pension 2023 | Application Form, Status & Eligibility]
Pradhan Mantri Modi Yojana
Overview of Telangana Girijana Bandhu Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Girija Bandhu Scheme|
|started with||Hon’ble Chief Minister of Telangana State K Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Beneficiaries||ST citizens of Telangana state|
|the aim||11.5 lakh acres of potu land issued by Pataya|
|Benefits||11.5 lakh acres of potu land will be distributed|
|Category||Telangana Government Schemes|
|Official website||Will launch soon|
Objectives of Telangana Girijana Bandhu Scheme
The main purpose of Girijana Bandhu Scheme Telangana 2023 It is to provide benefits to Scheduled Tribe citizens. Through this scheme, the Telangana government will lease out Podu land to Scheduled Tribe citizens. Apart from this, the Scheduled Caste citizens who are landless of any kind in the state of Telangana will get the benefit of Telangana Girijana Bandhu Scheme. [Also Read- Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits]
Girijana Bandhu scheme will be started on the model of Dalit Bandhu scheme
The launch was announced by the Telangana Chief Minister, the state government headed by Chief Minister KCR Telangana Girijana Bandhu Scheme. The scheme is modeled after Dalit Bandhu Yojana, Dalit Bandhu Yojana was also launched by Telangana government for SC related citizens. In both these schemes, the state government will provide financial assistance up to Rs 10 lakh to the citizens. Apart from this, the Tribal Welfare Department has initiated the process of preparing the outline for the implementation of this scheme. (Also Read- Telangana Covid Pass: Registration, Application Form, Status Check Online)
Pilot Project of Girijana Bandhu Project Telangana
The Telangana government has proposed to start pilot projects of this scheme in 12 assembly constituencies reserved for ST categories for 100 families and take forward the Telangana Girijana Bandhu scheme. Under this, the assembly constituencies where this project will be launched as a pilot project are:- (Also Read- Telangana Chief Minister Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits)
- Bhadrachalam in undivided Khammam district
- Pinappaka in undivided Khammam district
- Khanpur in undivided Adilabad district
- Booth in the undivided Adilabad district
- Devarakonda in undivided Nalgonda district
- Dornakal in undivided Warangal district
- Mahbubabad in undivided Warangal district
Advantages and Features of Girijana Bandhu Scheme Telangana
- Telangana Chief Minister Shri K Telangana Girijana Bandhu Scheme During the assembly on 10 February 2023.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the Scheduled Tribe citizens of the state.
- Apart from this, through this scheme, the state government will lease forest land to all the beneficiaries in the state.
- The Chief Minister of Telangana will distribute 11.5 lakh acres of potu land under this scheme.
- Along with this, the government will provide power supply to all the beneficiary citizens and extensive benefits of Ritu Bandhu, an investment assistance scheme for farmers.
- According to this, all the beneficiaries in the state will be granted title only if the state’s village committees, ZPTC Mar, Sarpanch and tribal land owners of the concerned area give written assurance to the government.
- In this affidavit, they should provide information that they will not encroach on forest land now.
- Further, the title of such beneficiaries of the State who occupy the land even after obtaining the title shall be canceled in this case.
- For any kind of landless Scheduled Tribe citizens of Telangana state, only those citizens will be given the benefit of Girijana Bandhu Scheme Telangana.
Salient points of Girijana Bandhu scheme
- Scheduled Tribe citizens of the state who do not have access to any kind of land will benefit from this scheme.
- A government grants titles to citizens of its state only on humanitarian grounds, and citizens who receive benefits are usurpers.
- Finally in the state, the Telangana government will give title to beneficiary citizens of Podu land through this scheme.
- under Telangana Girijana Bandhu Scheme 2023Citizens of the state are given titles for humanitarian reasons and the scheme is not aimed at influencing voters or trying to win elections.
- Through this scheme, the state government will not allow any citizen to interfere even a little in the forest land.
- To prevent encroachment by the government, along with demarcation of forest land, armed guards will also be posted in the forest land.
- Recipients will be requested to work as forest guards under the Girijana Bandhu scheme. This will establish the formal oath as the basis of this document.
Telangana Girijan Bandhu Scheme Areas
The Chief Minister of Telangana announced that it will start Girijana Bandhu Project TelanganaThe areas covered under this scheme are:-
- Agriculture and related
- Construction industry
- animal husbandry
- Retail & Shops
- Services and supplies etc.
Eligibility of Girijana Bandhu Scheme
- Citizens who want to avail the benefit of this scheme, must be native of Telangana state.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the Scheduled Tribe citizens of the state.
- Only such citizens belonging to Scheduled Tribes who are landless of any kind are eligible to avail the benefit of this scheme.
Necessary Documents of Girijana Bandhu Scheme Telangana
- Aadhaar Card
- Valid mobile number
- Residence proof
- Passport size photograph
- Caste Certificate etc
How to Apply under Girijana Bandhu Scheme in Telangana
Such citizens of Telangana State who wish to apply under Girijana Bandhu Project Telangana, will have to wait some time to apply. The scheme has not yet been implemented in the state as the state government has recently announced its launch. This scheme has not been implemented in the state and that is why the government has not shared any information related to applying under this scheme. As soon as Telangana government shares any kind of information related to this scheme, we will inform you through this article. [Also read- (EHS) Telangana Health Card | Application Form, Login & Registration]