Federal Bank Net Banking New User Registration 2023 and FedNetBank The activation login step by step process is given below. More information at Fednetbank.com.
Federal Bank Net Banking
Federal Net Banking as popular as Fednet Bank’s digital way for customers to transfer and receive money through online process. The implementation of online banking is highly acceptable as millions of Federal Bank customers can enjoy the service without visiting the bank for manual transactions FedNet contains various features to meet the banking needs of customers.
Benefits of FedNet Net Banking Services
- Customers can transfer funds between their accounts.
- There is no demand draft and check process as online net banking provides all the services
- One can transfer money through IMPS.
- Net banking helps customers to work from the comfort of their homes or anywhere in the country
- Customers can pay both direct and indirect taxes using internet banking.
- Credit card bill payments are easily paid using FedNet banking services.
- It is easy to recharge your mobile or complete your DTH through net banking.
- Get mini statements, and quick balance check from net banking services
- Provide services such as paying school fees using the FedNet banking portal
How to Activate or Register for Federal Bank Net Banking?
Applicants must register for Federal Bank’s netbanking services to secure the following details:
- Applicant must have an active federal bank account and not a joint account.
- Bank ATM card must be valid, all KYC details like PAN number, passport number etc.
- Registered mobile number and email address
- ATM Number and Date of Birth.
Federal Bank Net Banking Registration on FedNetBank
FedNetBank Registration 2023 Process in Federal Bank Net Banking
- Visit Federal Bank’s Net Banking website
- on the homepage
Click on the tab “Continue Login
- After that, select the Signup button
Then select the account type. Click on ‘Single’ option then click on continue button.
- Enter your Federal Bank Account Number and Captcha Code then click on Continue button
System will send an OTP to your registered mobile number Enter OTP for verification then click Continue.
- A new page will open enter your user id and password
Make sure you follow the instructions provided on creating a password Enter password again for confirmation then proceed. Now choose your preferred benefit type and complete the registration process
- Login to the FedNet Banking Portal now
Select “View and Transaction” or “View Only” facility type with username and password.
- Next, select the tab
Click on “I need transaction facility” then submit button. Enter the debit card details like debit card number, expiry date, ATM PIN etc. Click the submit button.
- The applicant should now generate a transaction password and re-enter it for confirmation.
The portal will again send an OTP to the registered mobile number, enter it for validation to complete the registration process.
Federal Bank Net Banking Login
How to Login to FedNet Net Banking Portal?
- Go to the official website page https://www.fednetbank.com link
- Click on “Personal Banking” option on homepage and click on login button.
- Enter your User ID and Password and click on the Login tab.
- Now you can access net banking services
- Applicant can change the password from the same page.
Federal Bank NetBanking Password Reset
If you forgot your Federal Bank NetBanking password. Just follow these simple steps for Resetting FederalBank Net Banking (FedNetBank) password step by step process
- Visit the official website page https://www.fednetbank.com
- On the home screen, select the “Personal Banking” tab and then click on the Login button
- On the new page, click on “Forgot Password”.
- Enter User ID, Debit Card Number, ATM PIN, Expiry Date and Captcha Code to proceed.
- A new page will appear to enter new password and re-enter it for verification then submit.
- Now you can log in to the official website.