Epos Kerala government permits an online PDS system to issue ration cards, AePDS, Kerala PDS transaction and stock registry in Kerala. You can check your active/inactive status on the epos Kerala website.
The Kerala government makes the ration card system far more efficient than other Indian states. They not only provided ration cards efficiently, but also made distribution of rations simple.
The government ensured that all citizens who were eligible received grains and other goods promptly. Deliveries are made via door-to-door methods. To ensure that all eligible people receive rations, the Kerala government clarified the process. Applications for Kerala Ration Card can be accessed online or offline. In this article, we will give all the information you need about the epos in Kerala government service.
Kerala Ration Card Types – Epos Kerala
Four types of ration cards have been issued by Kerala’s Food Supplies Department: Yellow Ration Card, pink ration card, blue ration card and white ration card.
- Yellow Ration Card or Yellow Card will be issued to Individuals from the Most Backward Class.
- Pink Ration Card or Pink Card will be issued to Individuals who are below poverty line.
- Blue Ration Card or Blue Card will be issued to citizens if they are over the poverty level.
- White Ration Card or White Card will be issued to Higher-class individuals.
Eligibility for Epos Kerala Ration Card
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant must be a resident of the relevant state, particularly Kerala
- Applicants should not have a ration card of another Indian state.
- Taluk supply officers also give the ration card to homeless people.
- Applicant should also be eligible for any other government-mandated criteria.
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- A Photo Id Card issued by the Government
- Passport size photo
- The individual’s passport, banking passbook, or proof of address, such as an electricity bill and water bill, are required
- Most recent mobile phone phone bill
- In addition, all family members have valid identification
- If the applicant is a renter in a leased home, he or she must show a cancelled rent agreement or an outdated ration card
Validity of the Kerala Ration Card
- The ration cards are valid until surrendered by the holder.
- Accordingly, the ration card becomes null and void if it is suspended by authority.
- if two individuals from the same household have ration cards, One card is invalid.