CM Digital Seva Yojana Registration | CM Digital Service Scheme Registration | CM Digital Seva Yojana Rajasthan 2022 | Digital Seva Yojana Rajasthan
Hello friends, you all know that everything will be digital in future. For that, humans must know how to use digital tools from now on. Smartphone is a must for every citizen of the country as of today. Because without this he cannot connect with the digital world. Almost all work on smartphones is done over the internet. But there are still many citizens in the country who do not have phones. Keeping this in mind, the Rajasthan government has launched a scheme called Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana 2022 to distribute smartphones to men and women of all backward class families in the state. Free smartphones will be provided through this scheme. State Govt to all men and women of Chiranjeevi families in the state.
If you want to get all information about how to apply under CM Digital Seva Yojana, its benefits and features, eligibility and conditions, important documents etc. So today we will provide you all the information related to this scheme through this short article. , will provide important information, you are requested to read this article till the end.
Chief Minister Digital Seva Scheme 2023
The project was launched by Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot. Because our country is very behind in digital development. Even today, there are many citizens in the country who do not know anything about the Internet and do not own a digital device or a smartphone. It was started with this problem in mind. Through this scheme, the state government will provide free smartphones to the heads and women of all Chiranjeevi families in the state. Women will not have to pay any fee to get a smartphone through the Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana 2022 as it will be provided free of cost by the state government. But only the female head of the Chiranjeevi family will get the benefit of this scheme.
Chief Minister Digital Seva Project in English
Goal of Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme 2023
The main objective of this project is to make all women in Rajasthan internet savvy and digital like other women. The main objective is to provide free smartphone by their state government. Because our country is very behind in digital development. Smartphones provided under this scheme are absolutely free and women do not have to pay any charges. By availing the free smartphone plan, women can easily get information about online services and activities around the world from the comfort of their homes. Digital Seva Yojana
Advantages and Features of CM Digital Seva Yojana 2023
- Rajasthan Government has launched Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana to provide free smartphones to women in their state.
- These smartphones will be distributed by the state government absolutely free to women, that is, the woman beneficiary will not have to pay any kind of fee to get the smartphone.
- These smartphones also come with absolutely free internet service for 3 years.
- 1 crore 33 lakh women in Rajasthan will benefit from this scheme.
- The female head of the Chiranjeevi family will benefit from this scheme.
- Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot announced the launch of Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana 2022 in his budget speech for 2022-23.
- This scheme will go a long way in enabling women in the state to benefit from digital services.
- Women can become self-sufficient and capable by availing this scheme.
Key Highlights of CM Digital Seva Yojana
|Name of the scheme
|Chief Minister Digital Services Scheme
|Women of Rajasthan
|Distribution of smartphones to women
|Both online and offline
|Govt will start soon.
Eligibility under Free Smart Phone Scheme
Female applicant must be a permanent citizen of Rajasthan.
Only female heads of Chiranjeevi family are eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Address proof
- Age Certificate
- Income certificate
- mobile number
- E-Mail Id
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply under Chief Minister’s Digital Service Scheme
If you want to apply under this scheme and avail this scheme then you can be told that Rajasthan government has announced to start this digital service scheme. The government has not yet made public any information related to applying under this scheme. Government will share any information related to application under CM Digital Seva Yojana. We will let you know through this article. So request you to stay connected with this article of ours.
Process to view list of beneficiaries under CM Digital Seva Yojana
If you want to check the list of free mobile phone scheme of CM under this scheme then follow the steps given below.
- First you have to register with CM Digital Seva Yojana Official website will go
- After that the homepage of this official website will open in front of you.
- But on the home page of the website, you will see the option to know the registration status, you have to click on it.
- After this a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see search option by entering your Janadhar number and you have to click on it.
- Now you can see your father’s name, your name, eligibility status etc.
- If yes is written in front of you in the eligibility condition then you will get the benefit of this scheme.
How to Check Your Name in CM Digital Seva Yojana
In order to get the benefits under this CM Digital Seva Yojana, it is mandatory for the applicant to have name in CM Chiranjeevi Yojana. Now you can check your name in Chiranjeevi Yojana sitting at your home, you don’t need to go out and visit the departments. If your name does not come under this CM Chiranjeevi Yojana then you will not get the benefit of this CM Digital Seva Yojana. Remember that your name must come under Chiranjeevi scheme, only then you will get the benefit of this scheme.
Which citizens will benefit from CM Digital Services Scheme?
- Such eligible citizens of the State who have applied under the Chiranjeevi Scheme.
- The benefit of Chief Minister Digital Seva Yojana will be provided only to the citizens of Rajasthan Government.