CM Digital Seva Scheme Registration | CM Digital Seva Scheme Rajasthan 2022 | Digital Service Scheme Rajasthan | How to get free smartphone
Hello friends, as you all know that everything will be digital in future. For that, humans should know how to use digital tools from now on. As of today, smartphone is a must for every citizen of the country. Because without this he cannot connect with the digital world. Almost all our work is done through internet on smartphone. But there are still many such citizens in the country who do not have phones. As a result, the Rajasthan government is distributing smartphones to heads and women of all backward class families in the state. It was named CM Digital Seva Yojana 2022through this project, Free smartphones The State Government will provide to the heads and women of all Chiranjeevi families in the State.
If you want to get all the information below Chief Minister Digital Seva Scheme How to apply under it, its benefits and features, eligibility and conditions, important documents etc. So today through this short article we will provide you with all the information related to this project. Important information will be provided and you are requested to read this article till the end.
CM Digital Seva Scheme 2023
The project was launched by Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot. Because our country is very behind in digital development. Even today, there are many citizens in the country who do not know anything about the Internet and do not own a digital device or a smartphone. It was started with this problem in mind. Through this scheme, the state government will provide free smartphones to the heads and women of all Chiranjeevi families in the state. Women don’t have to pay a fee to buy a smartphone CM Digital Seva Yojana 2022 Because it will be provided by the state government for free. But only female heads of Chiranjeevi family will get the benefit of this scheme.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Digital Yojana Application Form 2023
|Name of the scheme||CM Digital Seva Yojana 2022|
|Announced in||Budget 2022|
|Beneficiaries||Women of Rajasthan state|
|purpose||To distribute smartphones among women|
|Total Beneficiaries||1.3 crore|
|Eligibility||Low income and beneficiaries of Chiranjeevi Yojana|
|Rajasthan Digital Services Application Form||Available online|
|Rajasthan Digital Service Registration Portal||rajasthan.gov.in|
Chief Minister Digital Scheme in Hindi
Goal of Chief Minister Digital Service Scheme 2023
The main objective of this project is to make all women in Rajasthan aware of the Internet and become digital like other women. The main objective is to provide free smartphone by their state government. Because our country is very behind in digital development. Smartphones provided under this scheme are absolutely free and women do not have to pay any fee. By availing the benefit of free smartphone Yojana, women can easily get information about online services and activities around the world from the comfort of their homes.
Benefits and Features of Chief Minister Digital Services Scheme 2023
- The Rajasthan government has launched the Chief Minister Digital Seva scheme to provide free smartphones to women in their state.
- A state government will distribute these smartphones to women completely free of charge, meaning no fee will be charged to the woman beneficiary.
- These smartphones also come with absolutely free internet service for 3 years.
- 1 crore 33 lakh women in Rajasthan will benefit from this scheme.
- Female heads of Chiranjeevi family will benefit from this scheme.
- Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot ji announced the launch of Chief Minister Digital Services Scheme 2022 in his budget speech for 2022-23.
- This project will go a long way in making the women of the state benefit from digital services.
- Women can become self-reliant and capable by availing the benefit of this scheme.
Eligibility under Free Smart Phone Scheme
- Female applicant must be a permanent citizen of Rajasthan.
- Only female heads of Chiranjeevi family are eligible to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Aadhaar Card
- Address proof
- Age Certificate
- Income certificate
- mobile number
- E-Mail Id
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply for Chief Minister’s Digital Services Scheme
If you want to apply under this scheme and avail this scheme then you can be told that Rajasthan government has announced to start only this digital service scheme. No information related to applying for this scheme has been made public yet. Government will share any information related to application under CM Digital Seva Yojana. We will let you know through this article. So request you to stay connected with this article of ours.
Procedure to View Beneficiary List under CM Digital Services Scheme
If you want to see CM free mobile phone yojana list under this scheme, follow the steps given below.
- First you have to go Official website of CM Digital Seva Yojana.
- After this, the homepage of this official website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option to know the registration status, you have to click on it.
- After this a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will see search option by entering your Janadhar number and you have to click on it.
- Now you can see your father’s name, your name, eligibility status etc.
- If yes is written in front of you under Eligibility Status then you will be given the benefit of this scheme.
How to Check Your Name in CM Digital Seva Yojana
To be eligible for these CM Digital Services Scheme benefits the applicant needs to enroll in CM Chiranjeevi Yojana. Now you can check your name in Chiranjeevi Yojana sitting at your home, you don’t need to go out and visit the departments. If your name does not come under this CM Chiranjeevi Yojana then you will not get the benefit of this CM Digital Seva Yojana. To benefit from this scheme, your name should come under Chiranjeevi Yojana.
Which citizens will benefit from Chief Minister’s Digital Services Scheme?
- Such eligible citizens of the State who have applied under Chiranjeevi Yojana.
- Only citizens of Rajasthan can get the benefit of CM Digital Seva Yojana.