Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme:- Delhi government has announced a new plan to ease traffic congestion. Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme is named after whom. The launch of this scheme was announced by Delhi Finance Minister Kailash Gehlot during the state budget presentation. Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme Way Transportation facility will fix This will benefit the entire people of the state. Through this scheme, bus facility will be provided to the people in every nook and cranny of the state.
If you are a resident of Delhi and want to get more information about Mohalla Bus Yojana, you must read this article in detail till the end. Because today through this article we will provide you complete information related to Delhi Mohalla Bus Yojana 2023. What is Delhi Mohalla Bus Yojana and how can you benefit from Delhi Mohalla Bus Yojana?
Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme 2023
While presenting the budget for 2023-24, Delhi Finance Minister Kailash Gehlot announced the launch of the Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme. Through this project, transportation facility will be provided in every nook and cranny of the state. Under the Mohalla Bus Scheme, Delhi Govt Small buses will begin. So buses can easily pass through the areas. All the buses running under this scheme will be electric. All these buses will be known as E Mohalla Bus. Normally a normal bus is 12 meters but under this project the bus will be only 9 meters. As the local bus is not very wide, you can easily reach your locality. All sections of the people of the state will benefit from this scheme without discrimination.
DTC Bus Pass Online
Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme Information about
|Name of the scheme||Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme|
|announced||This was informed by Finance Minister Kailash Gehlot|
|When was the announcement?||In the 2023 budget session|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Delhi|
|the aim||Provide transport facility for people to their locality|
|Helpline no||1800 118181|
|Official website||Will launch soon|
Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme Off the aim
The main objective of starting the Mohalla Bus Scheme by Delhi Government is to provide transportation facility to the people of Delhi up to their locality. So residents of this area can easily get bus facility from near their house without any problem. Now the people of Delhi do not have to walk far from the main road to reach their homes. Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme will provide better transportation facilities to such areas. In areas where the road is narrow or less wide.
Delhi the street the bus Make a plan Budget Amount
The Delhi government has allocated a budget of Rs 28,556 crore for the implementation of the Delhi Mohalla Bus Yojana. Electric bus will be included under this project to provide transportation facility to the area. With this amount, an electric bus of only 9 meters length will be started which will be able to reach small vehicles and areas easily and provide transportation to their area.
DDA housing scheme
Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme Off under Buses done No
In the first year after the implementation of the Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme, 100 buses will be plying to various areas. The number of these buses will be increased to 2180 in next 2 years i.e. by 2025. Gradually the number of buses will be increased as per the requirement. The scheme can be extended to all people across Delhi and no citizen can avail the benefit of eMohalla bus service. This project will benefit the entire people of Delhi.
Delhi the street the bus Make a plan 2023 Off benefit And properties
- The Mohalla Bus Scheme was launched to provide transportation to the residents of Delhi.
- The Mohalla Bus which will be started through this project will provide better transport facility to the people.
- Now people will not have to face the hassle of commuting.
- Electric buses will be run under the Mohalla Bus Yojana.
- Delhi government is starting 1900 buses this year. Out of this, 1800 buses will be 12 meters and 100 buses will be 9 meters e Mohalla buses.
- 100 buses will be plying at the beginning of this project. After that, the number of buses will be increased to 2180 once the project becomes operational.
- The Delhi government has budgeted Rs 28,556 crore for the Mohalla bus scheme.
- The Delhi government aims to have the largest number of electric buses running in Delhi by the end of this year compared to other states.
- Charging station facility will be provided at the bus depot for all electric buses.
- The Delhi government has kept Rs 9333 crore in this year’s budget for transport facilities.
- Delhi Mohalla Bus Yojana 2023 will be run across the state. So the benefits of the scheme can be extended to more and more people.
- Now citizens of Delhi can easily get bus facility in the area to travel.
- With the Mohalla Bus Yojana, people will not have to face the traffic problem.
Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme Off for Eligibility
- To get the benefit of Mohalla Bus Yojana, the applicant must be a resident of Delhi.
- All classes of citizens of the state can benefit from the bus service.
- There is no age requirement to avail the benefit of this scheme.
Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy
Delhi the street the bus Make a plan Off for essential document
You don’t need any kind of document to travel in Mohalla Bus as you don’t need any kind of document to travel in other buses. You can avail Mohalla Bus Yojana benefits without any documents.
How to apply under Delhi Mohalla Bus Yojana?
Any interested citizen of Delhi who wants to get the benefit of Mohalla Bus Yojana need not submit any kind of online application. Because all castes and age groups of Delhi can avail this scheme without any discrimination. All the citizens of the state will benefit from this mohalla bus. So you don’t need to register.
Delhi the street the bus Make a plan Off for Helpline No
For more information related to Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme or if you have any complaint you can call the toll free number of Delhi Transport Corporation Department. Delhi Mohalla Bus Helpline Number is 1800 118181. It will be available 24 hours a day.
Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme 2023 FAQ
The Mohalla Bus Yojana was announced on March 22, 2023 during the budget presentation.
The launch of Delhi Mohalla Bus Scheme was announced by Delhi Finance Minister Kailash Gehlot.
According to this plan, 100 buses will run by 2023. 2180 buses will be started by 2025.
Electric buses are run under the Delhi Bus Mohalla Scheme.
The helpline number for Delhi Mohalla Bus Yojana is 1800 118181.