YSR Abhay Hastam Telangana Online Registration Form | Check Abhay Hastam Pension/Insurance Scheme Application Status – To provide assistance to the women of the state, the government is making all efforts through its schemes which provide financial assistance to them. The condition of women is not perfect in all states. Women are also affected by criminal activities from which she cannot escape. Telangana State Govt Abhay Hastam Scheme, whose direct benefit is available only to women in the state. In this article, detailed information about this scheme like purpose, eligibility, application process etc. is given. To take advantage of this Abhay Hastam Scheme Please read this article issued by the government carefully. [Also Read- Telangana CM Dalit Bandhu Scheme 2023: Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits]
Abhay Hastam Scheme 2023
A woman feels very helpless when her age is above 60 years. Sometimes even his children do not take care of him. It will be more difficult for her if her husband passes away. If the woman has no husband or any other earner, there comes a time of great trouble in the home. That is why the Telangana government has started this Abhay Hastam Scheme 2023 To ensure the position of older women in society. Financial assistance will be provided to deserving women in the form of insurance and pension. This is commendable Abhay Hastam Scheme It has been launched by Telangana State Government and its benefit will be available to needy women across the state. [Also Read- TS DEET | Digital Employment Exchange of Telangana Online Registration, App Download]
Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ki Yojana
Overview of Abhay Hastam Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Abhay Hastam Scheme|
|started with||Chief Minister of Telangana|
|the aim||Provides pension and insurance|
|Benefits||Pension and insurance for women above 60 years|
|Category||Telangana State Govt|
Objectives of Abhaya Hastam
This Abhay Hastam Yojana will provide significant financial benefits to women aged 65 years from 2022 onwards. In this women will get the facility of insurance and pension which will prove to be their valuable asset. With this implementation Abhay Hastam Scheme, women will get security and Telangana state will also develop. This laudable scheme was launched by the concerned officials of Telangana State Government under which all eligible women between the age group of 18 to 59 years will contribute Rs.1 per day and similarly the State Government will contribute Rs.1 per day for them. Everyone will do the work. Women do it to help other helpless women. A pension of Rs 500 per month will be given to one of them after attaining the age of 60 years. [Also Read- Telangana Shaadi Mubarak Scheme 2023: Online Registration, Amount & Status]
Benefits and Features under Abhay Hastam Scheme
Following are the benefits and its features under this scheme released by the government:-
- Telangana Government has launched Abhay Hastam scheme to secure the place of elderly women in our society and help them financially.
- A woman in this self-help group issued by the government gets a pension of Rs 500 per month, which may be more or less depending on age.
- This money and benefits are only for women who have contributed under it Abhay Hastam Scheme.
- All eligible women will also get other benefits like Rs.30,000 in case of natural death, Rs.75000 in case of accidental death, Rs.75000 in case of permanent disability and Rs. .75000 in case of partial disability. 37500 Rs.
- Under the Abhay Hastam scheme, the child of a needy woman will be given a scholarship of Rs 1200 till they reach class 12.
- Apart from this, under this scheme, underprivileged children can also benefit from this scholarship in ITI studies.
- Under this scheme, the pension service starts only after the age of 60 years and if the eligible person dies on or before the age of 59 years, the nominee will get the benefit of this scheme.
- If the member Abhay Hastam Scheme 2022 dies after the age of 60, then the nominee receives the remaining contribution made by that member.
- The scheme functions as a committee to manage and resolve various issues, State Finance Secretary, Panchayat Raj and Rural Department Secretary are members of this committee.
- The same government-constituted committee reviews the functioning of the Abhay Hastam scheme and provides interest-free loans to women.
- Under this pension scheme, more than 1 lakh women contribute monthly and many women are past 60 years of age and are eligible for pension.
Eligibility Criteria in Abhay Hastam Scheme
To be eligible under this scheme created by the government, the applicant needs to fulfill the following eligibility criteria-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana state only then he can apply.
- Out of this only one person per family Refuge hand Apply for the scheme.
- To apply under this scheme the age of the applicant should be 60 years.
- Those eligible to apply should belong to below poverty line category.
- Applicant must have white ration card, only then he is eligible for this benefit.
- In this scheme created by the government, the involved member will pay Rs 1 per day to the beneficiary and the government will pay Rs 1 to the contributing member.
- The applicant must be an active SHG member in this scheme and must have been a member for at least one year.
The following documents are required while filling the application form for the scheme-
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- Ration magazine
- White ration card
- Voter ID Card
- PAN Card
- SHG Member Certificate
- Domicile Certificate of Telangana
Age report of pensioners
- First you have to visit Official website of the sheltered hand. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the “Report” option. After this you have to select the “All” option from the drop down menu and click on the option Pensioners Age wise report.
- After that the next page will open in front of you and on this page you will get age wise report of pensioners.
Registration Report of Abhay Hastam Yojana
- First you have to visit Official website of Abhay Hastam Yojana. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the report option. After this you have to select the option “Rural” from the drop down menu and go to the option Registration Report.
- After that click on the option Registration Report. Click on the option Registration Details. After that the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you can view all registration reports.
|S.No.||District Id||District Name||Total members||SC||ST||The O.C||B.C||Minorities||total amount|