Priyadarshini Nagar Jaipur New Plan | JDA Jodhpur Housing Project | JDA New Scheme Online Registration Form 2020 | jda housing scheme can be applied online JDA Housing Scheme 2022
We all know that there are many people who don’t have their own house in India and live in rented houses, some of them are happy with it and some of them are not. So for those who want to buy a house in Jaipur, we have a great news for them, Jaipur Development Authority has announced the latest housing scheme called JDA New Scheme 2022. We have provided all the important details in this article. This JDA New Scheme 2022 with its benefits, eligibility, application process and login process is also available on this blog. JDA Housing Scheme 2022
Priyadarshini Nagar Jaipur JDA New Project
JDA Jaipur Development Authority has announced a new housing scheme known as JDA Housing Scheme. With the implementation of this project, all the poor people of the state will be given houses in Jaipur. Online application forms are available for plots in residential areas in Zone 11 Jaipur, reports say 359 residential plots are available in LIG and MIG categories and 194 plots are available in states like Mohanlal Sukhadia Nagar. , 165 plots at Priyadarshini Nagar Estuary, Sanganer, Ajmer Road, Dahmikhurd.
Jaipur Awas JDA New Project Schedule
|Registration Commencement Date||August 16|
|Last date for registration||September 16|
|List of applicants will be published||July 20|
|Submission of Objection||From July 20th to July 27th|
|Settlement of objection received||From July 28 to August 5|
|Objection disposal decision will be published||From August 5 to August 7,|
|The lottery was drawn||August 14|
Overview Details of Rajasthan JDA Housing Scheme
|Name of the project||JDA New Housing Scheme|
|Launched||Jaipur Development Authority|
|Scheme type||State Govt Scheme|
|Started for||EWS people|
|No. of plots||1448|
Description of Residential Plots
|position||No. of flats||area||Expected price|
|GH 1 & GH-2, Anand Vihar, Zone 12, Ajmer Road||236||455 Sq Ft||765000.00|
|GH-5 & GH-6 Anand Vihar, Zone 12, Ajmer Road||316||444 Sq Ft||746000.00|
|A-9 & A-13 Surya Nagar, Zone 14, Vathika Road||256||449 Sq Ft||755000.00|
|A-2 & A-6 Surya Nagar, Zone 14, Vathika Road||256||449 Sq Ft||755000.00|
|GH-1, Kheda Jagannathpura, Zone 14, Mahal Road||384||447 sq.ft||751000.00|
Reservation category wise details
|Central Government Employee CGE/ State Government Employee, SGE, State Institution||10%|
|Soldiers (Ex-servicemen and their families)||10%|
Eligibility Criteria for JDA New Scheme 2022
- To apply for LIG, A, applicants family income should be 3 lakh per annum.
- Annual income should be between 3 lakhs to 6 lakhs to apply for LIG B.
- Neither the applicant nor his/her spouse or dependent should be a resident of any part of the state. JDA cannot allot parcels/houses in applicant’s name for last 10 years.
- Annual income should be between 6 lakh to 10 lakh to apply under MIG category.
- The main qualification is that if the applicants are willing to benefit from this scheme they should be a resident of Rajasthan state and the age of the beneficiaries should be 18 years.
- A bank account in the name of the beneficiary is required.
List of Required Documents
- Aadhaar Card Self and Spouse
- Photo Passbook of Bank or Post Office.
- Voter ID Card.
- Ration magazine.
- Kisan Photo Passbook
- Motor Vehicles Act 1988
- Driving license
- PAN Card
- MNREGA Job Card.
Identity Card issued by Government or Public Sector Company Another Identity Card issued by State Government or Union Territory. Identity card issued by an officer of a naka head of Govt. Primary health center or hospital ID card issued by the government.
Application Process of Rajasthan JDA Awas Yojana
- Interested applicants need to visit the official website.
- There you have to find the option of Allotment for Registration in JDA Housing Schemes and tap on it to continue.
- After going to the page, you will see the option Flat for Economically Weaker Income Group (EWS), tap on it and continue.
- After that you have to tap on online registration form and then it will open on your screen.
- Applicants need to enter name and mobile number and tap on sent OTP option which will verify applicants number.
- After that, fill the application form with the required details asked and tap on submit option.
- After processing proper login, you will see the option Find Residential Scheme List on your screen, tap on the selected option and continue.
- Now applicants need to tap on category and annual income criteria and proceed.
- After that you have to fill the application form and then you have to pay the registration fee.
- For this you need to select the payment mode and pay the fee.
- All registered applicants are advised to retain the payment receipt and application number for further use.
CM Digital Services Scheme 2022